IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG

Let me know what you guys think!

Good looking bike!!  
super.gif

Which undertail do you have installed and are your blinkers part of it?

(Cerberus @ Aug. 01 2007,09:45) Good looking bike!!  
super.gif

It's a trim stock tail w/ flush mount signals.

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 01 2007,09:52)
(Cerberus @ Aug. 01 2007,09:45) Good looking bike!!
super.gif

It's a trim stock tail w/ flush mount signals.
That is correct. As far as the mirrors, never had a problem. I can definetly say its not for some people though. Took some getting used to, now i don't even realize they aren't there. I used them when they were there, but i double checked over my shoulder anyways, so it made no difference to me taking them off. Cleans the bike up a lot. But hell, around here they are pretty easy on bikes as you can see, my plate is tucked up under my undertail. You can tell there is a plate, but can't read a thing on it, just the way i like it
smile.gif
Majority of my buddies just keep them under the seat lol

Did you mod the kickstand? Might need to do that so she doesn't topple over. Bike looks pretty sexy.

(Cblast @ Aug. 01 2007,14:03) Did you mod the kickstand? Might need to do that so she doesn't topple over. Bike looks pretty sexy.
Haven't yet. It has enough angle for me for now, i just mind where i park it. But im probably going to pick up an adjustable stand here shortly.

Thanks for the comments guys, hopefully i can get some more goodies on it here soon. Probably going to stretch her out some, and maybe put it on the bottle. Winter time it should be getting some boost
smile.gif

Back