New pics of my '03 baby.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Very nice BRO !
bowdown.gif

looks reeeal good for a thousand miler even! mannn 40 and lookin great!!!

What an awesome semi-retro paint job and Ohlins, wow! Please give us your opinion on how the Ohlins suspension performs. How big a decrease in front end squat on braking? Does the ride feel more supple or is it somewhat harsh? Sweet ride, sorry for the 20 question routine...
bowdown.gif

What an awesome semi-retro paint job and Ohlins, wow! Please give us your opinion on how the Ohlins suspension performs. How big a decrease in front end squat on braking? Does the ride feel more supple or is it somewhat harsh? Sweet ride, sorry for the 20 question routine...
bowdown.gif
Firmer, yet it soaks up small bumps better, the forks provide much more feed back, less dive during braking while being more compliant. The rear shock sticks the rear to the road under hard acceleration out of corners. Large dips don't unsettle the bike during high speed sweepers anymore. The difference was immediately noticeable at sane street speeds. Well worth the coin.
It's just stick on stripes, not paint. Maybe next winter I'll get a real paint job!

cheers
ken

wow despite the opinionated Canadian you are, you sure know how to fix up a bike
smile.gif
Sure would like the Ohlin rear if you figure out you really do not need it
smile.gif

smile.gif

wow despite the opinionated Canadian you are, you sure know how to fix up a bike
smile.gif
   Sure would like the Ohlin rear if you figure out you really do not need it
smile.gif
Opinionated? Well, yes, but my opinion swings wildly depending on the views of who is buying the beer.

cheers
ken

smile.gif

I can hardly wait to see it in Person.

Cape Breton Busa Bash??

BTW, I'm like'n the Retro stripe. Took a while, but it grows on you.

Opinionated??
Nah, just a Caper.
cool.gif

Back