New Piant on my 06 work in progress

LGBUSA

Registered
Hey guys,
I just had my friend paint the panels all black. We still have to do the tank.
I'm up in the air if I'm going with a black screw kit from Litetech.
I recently went with a 4" Trac arm :beerchug:. I had the all brackets I could take off powdercoated a fine textured black to match the black frames. Im hoping to do the frame this winter when I freshen up the motor. AftersSeeing a lot of your custom seats those have made my wish list too.
Let me know what you think so far. Im looking to go with the Alien head conversion for the exhaust as well. I kinda like seeing the whole swing arm now without the exhaust in the way.

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

Last edited:
Here's is my GSXR-750 as well, stole it last last year for an awesome price. My busa was not happy when I cheat on it with the dirty lil 750..lol

I blacked ou the rear foot pieces and undertail..etc. Basic mods but Love the bike. So much fun to ride. 16 tooth up front and stock 41 in the rear. R1 throttle tub too.:thumbsup:

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

do a search for the new imiage group deal if you are looking for that type of seat.... :welcome: to the .org

Hey guys,
I just had my friend paint the panels all black. We still have to do the tank.
I'm up in the air if I'm going with a black screw kit from Litetech.
I recently went with a 4" Trac arm :beerchug:. I had the all brackets I could take off powdercoated a fine textured black to match the black frames. Im hoping to do the frame this winter when I freshen up the motor. AftersSeeing a lot of your custom seats those have made my wish list too.
Let me know what you think so far. Im looking to go with the Alien head conversion for the exhaust as well. I kinda like seeing the whole swing arm now without the exhaust in the way.

I love blacked out bike....like going stealth...lol

Back