New people on board

i'am above 100
thumb_up.gif
sad part is though those silver/gray ones wont go over a 100  
poke.gif

welcome.gif
new guys!
You must really be refering to the red/black one's. Everyone knows they're the slowest color combo.
laugh.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

I tend to be one of those people that post once in a while but use the org more for learning and trying to better my experience on the machine.  One of the reasons is that most every question that I have, the search button has fixed.

Thanks for the welcome, I will try to post more replies that consist of  
thumb_up.gif
or  
laugh.gif
and I might even just throw up a  
easybutton.png
to get the post count up.

I only came here to meet other non-HD riders in Florida to hang with. So far this year, I've met 6 people from here.

I went over 100 yesterday.
thumb_up.gif

I like it here and had joined before I had gotten a Busa. I have learned that motorcycling is a brotherhood and Busa riders are even tighter.

Thanks for all the love and help for this newbie. I hope to pass what little knowledge I have as time goes on.

I'm new, but sheesh, GMBusa you have over 2000 posts??

Oh yeah, you folks help me learn a ton of info, and more to learn, and now I have an 07 that has had some mods. I had to do the hump mod just to say I did one, LOL! More to come.

Jim

Well, so far, all your replys make me think the org is that much better because of your arrival. And yeah, owning a Hayabusa is much more than owning a good motorcycle, like only a few other marques....it's a lifestyle!
Raydog

Back