New people on board

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Am I mistaken or are there a lot of new org members? That is, a significant influx of new folks, much higher than the usual "join up" rate. In any case, to the many newbies, WELCOME. I personally know that being new to the org does not automatically mean that you are new to motorcycling....and I am honored to experience what you all have to share. I've owned my Busa for a year now, but because of this org, I have a depth of knowledge equal to owning it for 5 years! The quality of these people and the excellence of the Hayabusa are truly a winning combo! Raydog (sorry if this reads kind of corny, it is truthful however)

Nice work welcoming the noobs.
thumb_up.gif

Funny thing is seems that no matter how long you've been a part of the oRg your always learning something new from the site and its members.... Welcome to the Brother/SisterHood we call The oRg!

I registered 500 some odd days ago, only have 150 something posts, pop always said "you can't learn if your lips are moving."
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

i pop in the "new owners" section and welcome the newbies, hey i aint that old meself, been here since '06.

check out Captains post count
muscle.gif

Back