New PB

teezy

Registered
Time for the stock rods to be replaced....
View attachment 1560619
Bike ran flawless!!

That 1/8 mile ET should come out to roughly a high 7.8 low 7.9 in the 1/4... But Im not looking to push the STOCK rods anymore.. The motor is coming out for wossner rods and the head is being sent off for porting.
View attachment 1560620

WOW she is running great. How long will it be down to get the rods swapped out? Getting it balanced? keep up the great work!!

Congrats that is awesome! How long are you now? I see you switched over to an evil arm. What pistons are you running right now?

WOW she is running great. How long will it be down to get the rods swapped out? Getting it balanced? keep up the great work!!

Its definitely a ride!!

The motor will come out in the next week and the head will be sent off.. They said 1-2 weeks to port it. Once the motor comes out Ill order all the parts. Jason my builder and tuner moves pretty quick... There is a race on Nov 10TH called the texas round up we are hoping to make... Im leaving the motor stuff to him so I cant really answer the balancing question because I dont know... I am replacing the 99-07 trans for a 08 because they are already "dog cut or straight cut".. and then doing the usual arp studs all around.

thank you sir

Congrats that is awesome! How long are you now? I see you switched over to an evil arm. What pistons are you running right now?

Thank you thank you!!!! She is 72" now.... still running the same cp pistons.

Impressive!

Thanks man!!! After the rods and head we are upping the shot alittle and looking for some 4's.... People keep asking if Im going 1441,1507 or 1535 but I have decided that the 1397cc is holding its own so Im gonna keep rolling with it.

Back