NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

Hey Nastee, do you still have the Buell mod pegs? I just picked up a new bike and have been trying to find some
Pegs
Hey Nastee, after a low speed fall, I’ve got a few more items on my wish list. Any chance I can grab the gel seat, stator cover if you happen to still have it, and rear pegs?
I know it’s a bit so feel free to pm me to discuss
Pegs

20181120_155352.jpg

Hey Nastee, after a low speed fall, I’ve got a few more items on my wish list. Any chance I can grab the gel seat, stator cover if you happen to still have it, and rear pegs?
Do you need the peg mounts or just the pegs. I have a clean set of stock pegs for gen 1

I have aftermarket passenger pegs, aluminum finish, no rubber on the top.
Also a B-King exhaust servo motor and emissions canister.
Found in a box the other day, if anyone has any use for them.

I have a gen2 17t front sprocket somewhere too, still looking. Also free if and when I find it.
Possibly more as I clean up again.

Sent your package off this morning let me know when it gets there & what you think.

Still have it? Do you have anything that you need?

Yes, I still have it. And it's yours as long as you can assure me that it's for your personal motorcycle and not intended for resale or use on a customers bike.
If that works, send me your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail to you.
And there's nothing that I need, but thank you anyway...

Yes, I still have it. And it's yours as long as you can assure me that it's for your personal motorcycle and not intended for resale or use on a customers bike.

It’s definitely going on Lucy.

Was going to order one yesterday but my dog decided to swallow a ball... so there’s where that money went.

If there’s anything you need in the future, ask me first. I probably have it. Pm sent.

Rob, I'm guessing you're going to use that BbS shift kill harness with ecu based boost/gear control. I'm curious to hear how it works for you. I was trying to get it to work with gear based boost control through an AMS 1000 with no luck, I ended up going with a stand alone kill for ignition. The AMS didn't seem to like sharing the GPS output for some reason. Wondering if it will work using Gen II ecu controlled boost by gear.

Rob, I'm guessing you're going to use that BbS shift kill harness with ecu based boost/gear control. I'm curious to hear how it works for you. I was trying to get it to work with gear based boost control through an AMS 1000 with no luck, I ended up going with a stand alone kill for ignition. The AMS didn't seem to like sharing the GPS output for some reason. Wondering if it will work using Gen II ecu controlled boost by gear.

Ams 1k is real finicky for boost by gear. Seems as the gen 1s get older, the harder it is to get the ams consist. Boost by speed is the way to go on the ams 2k but that’s a big price tag to swing.

I’ve been using ecu based boost control with my quick shifter and it’s been fine. Don’t see why the air shifter would function any different.

Thanks again.

Back