NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

I have 2 stock windscreens for Generation 1 Busa.
I have 2 stock rear blinker sets.. one clear with amber bulbs, and one yellow with white bulbs. (Gen 1)
1 stock exhaust header (Gen 1)
1 stock red brake lense/cover. (Gen 1)
1 set stock rear passenger pegs
1 set stock front pegs, no feelers
1 set stock front pegs with feelers

If anyone wants any of these, please PM me as I don't come to the board much. All I ask is $ for shipping.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a front and rear stand that will work with the stock swing arm fairly cheap. LMK what you have or who may have one decent priced.
I'd also love a set of buel pegs for the Gen 1.

I have 2 stock windscreens for Generation 1 Busa. GONE
I have 2 stock rear blinker sets.. one clear with amber bulbs, and one yellow with white bulbs. (Gen 1)
1 stock exhaust header (Gen 1)

If anyone wants any of these, please PM me as I don't come to the board much. All I ask is $ for shipping.

:whistle:

I have a bunch of bodywork up for grabs; Nose cowling, left-side lower cowling and rear cowling/frame cover. This plastic has chrome screens installed so take that into consideration. I also have the matching right-hand chrome screens that could be installed into your existing plastic if you wish.

Minor scratches, easily repaired. I just replaced all these parts with new plastic.

I would prefer these go to someone who has BROKEN or BUSTED plastic that is not repairable, (Pics would be nice) not someone who is going to Ebay the items.

I'm putting these up for someone who is truly in need. Keep that in mind.

I also have a left-hand stock mirror (Minor scratches), magneto cover that might be salvaged with some sanding and buffing (Not cracked or otherwise broken)

Shipping is free to lower 48 states and I'm not going to ship outside that area. Sorry 'bout that....

All parts are spoken for :beerchug:

Well, I paid it forward a couple of months back and sent a guy my 2009 stock pipes. The deal he send me a check for the 58 dollar shipping....other than that they are free.

I sent the pipes and never have heard from the dude....NICE HUH:stoopid:

you should warn the others of this guy,to help and prevent members to get cheated by him again

i need these parts for an 05 if anyone can help me out just pm me
fairings nose cowling mirrors, thanks

even if there are not for an 05 just in good shape

I have a right can and mid pipes if anyone needs them gave the left can to someone on the org already alinng with a mirror. Wonder if ill get a thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys, I was getting some work done on my bike today and I was informed that the previous owner stripped out the oil plug and the threads inside the oil pan. Previous owners fix was allot of silicone to make it stay. Buddy doing the work says I need a new oil pan and the cost from the shop is around 130. Does anyone happen to have one laying around or know of where I can get one for cheap. I have been told that it has to be for an 06. He had a few laying around the shop but none of them would fit. Any info or leads would be much appreciated.

I have 2 stock windscreens for Generation 1 Busa. Gone
1 stock exhaust header (Gen 1) Gone

:thumbsup:

I have a good left can, good pair of cans, a pair of cans with the front baffle removed, pair of mid pipes partially gutted need painting or coated, two oem headers one perfect one with minor dents.
Fred

there is a fix for it....but i cant remember what its called. sorry i'm not much help, my mind is drawing a blank
Are you referring to "heli-coil"? Not sure I'd rely on it for a oil drain plug, but I guess if it's good enough for spark plugs what the heck!

Greetings Busa Family..

If anyone on the Org has an extra OEM brake lever, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. Please PM me and we can work out the shipping and payment details.. (paypal preferred)

Thanks!

Ray (aka rtvegas)

Hey everyone, need a few parts to be able to get my new to me, but wrecked 05 Busa out on the road. I thought I would try on here first since I just got a bunch of stitches and I am not in a huge hurry. Just trying to save a few bucks if I can. Send me a PM if you can help me at all. I can pay shipping through paypal. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Front Seat--I don't have any seat at all, so if anyone can help me out with one that would be AWESOME! I don't care about the condition at all, I can refinish it if needed.

Rear Seat and/or Seat cowl -- I don't have either, so either one will work for me. I don't care the condition of the seat. As far as the Cowl goes, I don't care about the color. Condition..Rashed up is fine, cracks are ok as long as it's all one piece still.

Rear Tail Fairing -- I don't care about the color. Condition..Rashed up is fine, cracks are ok as long as it's all one piece still.

Clutch/Front Brake Lever -- Both of mine are broken. Black is preferred, but will take anything I can get.

Hey guys, I was getting some work done on my bike today and I was informed that the previous owner stripped out the oil plug and the threads inside the oil pan. Previous owners fix was allot of silicone to make it stay. Buddy doing the work says I need a new oil pan and the cost from the shop is around 130. Does anyone happen to have one laying around or know of where I can get one for cheap. I have been told that it has to be for an 06. He had a few laying around the shop but none of them would fit. Any info or leads would be much appreciated.

What if you drilled it out and got the drain plug set up for tranny pans. Should be able to get it at any local auto parts store.

I have 2 stock windscreens for Generation 1 Busa. TAKEN
1 stock exhaust header (Gen 1) TAKEN

:thumbsup:

Back