New Parts Ordered

Love your posting about your build!!

What is a crank case vent cover?? And what does it do?

With the font stay what does that save you?? Isn’t stock aluminum?

Hi Jake. Yes it is a low profile cover. it can be use with a filter or a long hose and a filter. I will use a vacum pump to creat a negative preasure in the motor.The chain roller helps with chain sag and chain slap.
Where did you you get that from. I have a little filter attached to mine and when I lift and lower tank I have to pull it to the left to clear the fuel outlet.

Hi. Are you using the stock? The low profile vent cover McIntosch, D M E, powerhouse have them. Iuse a 90 A N fitting and a house. You can put a filter or leave longer house I think some people leave it open.
Hi all I just ordered 161 aluminum & titanium nuts & bolts for the busa from Pro Bolt U S A. They are great to order from very helpful too. If anyone needs bolt kits or nuts & bolts. They have them in aluminum, titanium & stainless steel. You can reach them at 855-272-5682. And yes I like to help the people that help to reach my goal of my L S R bike!

Hi all I just ordered 161 aluminum & titanium nuts & bolts for the busa from Pro Bolt U S A. They are great to order from very helpful too. If anyone needs bolt kits or nuts & bolts. They have them in aluminum, titanium & stainless steel. You can reach them at 855-272-5682. And yes I like to help the people that help to reach my goal of my L S R bike!
Hi all The order from Pro Bolt U S A came in today Sat 28 th I ordered them on Wed the 25 th everything came in no back orders! They have a l;ot of things in stock and are great to deal with. That is Pro Bolt U S A PH #855-272-5682

You gonna build this at Windmill? If so, I'd love to swing by and check it out!
Hi greg3852. Yes it is but right now it is still just a big pile of parts. I hope to have a roller by May or June. I should have more photos soon. Body work out at friends shop for paint. Custom LEDs coming in soon will be under the paint I have a custom head lite 3 way switch, with the lights off you can not see the tail lights. You can only see them through the paint when I turn on the lights or hit the brakes or use the turn signals. Swing arm on its way from McIntosh then out to Powder Pro. Rims at machine shop for new bearings. Working on making my own brake lines I use all aluminum banjos and banjo bolts. All clip on, fork mount, brake mount are purple titanium, and about a 100 more details to do.

Hi greg3852. Yes it is but right now it is still just a big pile of parts. I hope to have a roller by May or June. I should have more photos soon. Body work out at friends shop for paint. Custom LEDs coming in soon will be under the paint I have a custom head lite 3 way switch, with the lights off you can not see the tail lights. You can only see them through the paint when I turn on the lights or hit the brakes or use the turn signals. Swing arm on its way from McIntosh then out to Powder Pro. Rims at machine shop for new bearings. Working on making my own brake lines I use all aluminum banjos and banjo bolts. All clip on, fork mount, brake mount are purple titanium, and about a 100 more details to do.
HI ALL. The MaIntosh swing arm came in on Nov 2nd. It took only 35 days to I received it. I t is just the way I wanted it.

HI ALL. The MaIntosh swing arm came in on Nov 2nd. It took only 35 days to I received it. I t is just the way I wanted it.
Hi all. I just order a 19 tooth & 20 tooth counter shaft sprocket for the hd output shaft. Also a set of ceramic wheel bearings, a heat shield for the bottom of the tank & some fuel line heat shield. Took the forks apart for new seals and new Trac Dynamics slammers & 10 wt fork oil. I also sent swing arm to be power coated along with the chain guard & rear foot peg brackets.

i think this calls for a new "ultimate hayabusa build" thread like I think powerhouse had around last year.

edit it was 2013 (can't believe so long ago):
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/project-serenity-the-500-hp-streetbike-build.178397/

Boosted Cycle Performance's customer build
Hi all. Yes this will be my ultimate build. Thanks to Frank at Powerhouse, Terry at McIntosh, Pro Bolt USA DME Racing and many more. I thank them all and every one on the Org THANK YOU ALL.

Back