new paint theme poll

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
since i am selling the dragon paintjob what theme would you guys like to see next?

How about an old vintage road racer paintjob?   Maybe one of the current bike Pro Stock paintjobs on a lowered&extended Busa.

How much are you selling the dragon paintjob for?

Hey Gunz, how bout an H.org theme in maybe a Black and Blue color sheme. Just a thought, but I,m kinda bias on the color scheme.

I would like to see some marbles or candies or flip flop.

Maybe a marble brandy wine with a flip flop Kanji??

Something to go with my gunslinger helmet....
MVC-0f0jkk1S.jpg

Something with a Hint of our Country involved or wrapped or hidden somewhere in the paintscheme.
all_coholic.gif

Maybe a military themed bike. You could go a couple of different way here. Give it that old WWII fighter plane look with a cover girl on the side like nose art. You could do a mural like the raising the flag at Iwo Jima. Or maybe a stealth fighter look. I would love to seet he old fighter thing though. You could detail it with all the little rivits and stuff.

i'm stumped but i do like the "vintage fighter pilot wwII" theme that GSXTacy had suggested. i think with the right colors, that would definately stand above the rest.

I'm an artist and want to airbrush these images on my Busa...I think it'll look awesome with the eye on the tank and the angels and face on the rear.

toolbackground1.jpg

toolsmack.jpg

+1 to the WWII fighter look. I've always loved this lid (though it's not as nice in person... it's glossy and would look much better flat), and a busa of the same theme is one that I've always wanted to see...

Force_S_Airborne_410x470.jpg

how about one painted in an off white or bone white so it looks like old chinese rice paper and paint the kanji on the whole side of the fairing making it look like brushed caligraphy?couple of stripes on the headlight fairing that look like brush strokes and for the gsx 1300 on the tail you could lay the stickers on paint over them then pull them off so itll show inside the brush strokes.maybe airbrush it to look like the paper is old and has a few cracks here and there.whatcha think?

new paint job : GOOD gunz doing the paint job : GREAT gunz paint it on my bike NOW THAT'S PRICELESS !!!!!!!!! seriously gunz whatever i cacnt wait to see it.

Back