New paint scheme?

Pop

Prairie Rider
Donating Member
Registered
I have a red black 2005 busa. I want to hange the colors but not exactly sure to what.

Where can I get some ideas? Thanx

Why would you POSSIBLY want to change the colors of the Fastest Colored Hayabusa made
rock.gif
super.gif

wanting a solid or fancy?

the ideas will be endless. use you imagination and think about what you like

If you want it to be really fast,then you better paint it black!!
thumb_up.gif

if yur looking for ideas,just google,custom Hayabusa pics

IMG_1402.jpg

Custom...
Pick something in life you really like(other then your bike) then adapt it into the bike.

Standard...
Pick color(s) you like and slap it on her.

Giving ideas...
Not gonna give mine cause that is reserved for my baby.
lol1.gif

Only go custom if you know what you want or need paint to take care of some damage. Like said, think of what you really enjoy and let the scheme flow from it.

nice graphics Redkat.

if you go with a theme pick something you like to do, or your fave movie, sport, etc.

I really like 3-somes. But I figure the paint job would be to "busy" for people.
biggrin.gif

"I really like 3-somes. But I figure the paint job would be to "busy" for people"

I like 3-somes too, but I always find myself 2 people short...........

Ron

As many have said, start with what you like, then moves from there, however, the more detail you add the more its going to cost. A single color paint scheme can run can run any where from $800 to $1600, depending on where you live. But a full on custom one off paint scheme is easily in the $4500 range. Also try to find a local painter, or someone you can really trust, I just went thru this with Grindaz LLC in N. Carolina, they did great for cheap, but its not perfect. I have noticed overspray in a few areas and a few other issues that I have with the job, nothing major, but it matters to me. I don't really blame them as much as I blame myself for trying to be cheap. They gave a great price of $1550 for a solid color, custom graphics, most of the body work included (both lowers, tails section, and tank pads), and shipping. Its a great starter paint job, but when I get more funds I may have it redone as a truly custom paint scheme.

Back