New Owner

Iced

f=12;t=13696;act=ST
Donating Member
Registered
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hello and glad I found this place
smile.gif

I bought a new '03 Hayabusa gray/silver about a month ago and have put 4100km on it so far! Looking forward to chatting with you guys and reading about everything here!

Iced

Hello Iced, welcome to the board glad you found us. Enjoy your new bike. If you have questions ask us we can help.
jump9.gif

Welcome, Lots of good stuff and good people here...

Welcome to the Board Dude!!!!

I would love to be riding but my bike is currently under construction
biggrin.gif

Welcome Iced!  Where in Canada are you from?

cool.gif
Holy crap there are a lot of you guys responding quick!  You should be out riding ;-)

I'm in the Vancouver area.
Okay, first, hello and WELCOME!

Now, there is a few busa riders in your area....
Go to Flying Swan's Cafe and hook up with Swan herself.... maybe you can ride to Laguna with her group??
Don't forget the Darkside...I mean the Rubberside...

Rubbersidedown...

Welcome Iced!  Where in Canada are you from?

cool.gif
Holy crap there are a lot of you guys responding quick!  You should be out riding ;-)

I'm in the Vancouver area.
Okay, first, hello and WELCOME!

Now, there is a few busa riders in your area....
Go to Flying Swan's Cafe and hook up with Swan herself.... maybe you can ride to Laguna with her group??
Don't forget the Darkside...I mean the Rubberside...

Rubbersidedown...
ok, so now you guys got me all pumped up about this whole website.  I didn't realize how active this place was!  Awesome!  I've been checking out a lot of the forums and seeing some excellent posts on mods and maintenance etc...

Riding down to Laguna Seca would be great!  I will have to stop by the Flying Swan Coffeehouse (just checked out the website!) next week sometime (I'm leaving in a couple hours for the Oregon Sanddunes, Honeyman State Park, for some 4x4'ing in the dunes.
smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomes and already great information

Welcome to the nesting groundz of the baddest bird (hayabusa) on the planet. Here you will find there are some
kickass.gif
Playaz here that will do almost anything to assist even when you send out an distress call .

hayabusa_bird.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so now you guys got me all pumped up about this whole website.  I didn't realize how active this place was!  Awesome!  I've been checking out a lot of the forums and seeing some excellent posts on mods and maintenance etc...

Riding down to Laguna Seca would be great!  I will have to stop by the Flying Swan Coffeehouse (just checked out the website!) next week sometime (I'm leaving in a couple hours for the Oregon Sanddunes, Honeyman State Park, for some 4x4'ing in the dunes.
smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomes and already great information
Welcome to the board.  You're right this is a very active place and it's also very clean and friendly.  This is by far the best motorcycle site that I have found.   :thumbs:
Jim

Welcome Iced.....fellow CDN here.......where are ya located.
Hey Monster,
smile.gif

I'm in the Vancouver, BC area actually Maple Ridge, but I think people can associate with Vancouver a lot easier.

Cache and Revlis already pointed me out to the Flying Swan Coffee Shop. I'm hoping to make a trip out there mid next week.

I'm off to the dunes guys (running late!)... talk to you next Wednesday

Hey Monster,
smile.gif

I'm in the Vancouver, BC area actually Maple Ridge, but I think people can associate with Vancouver a lot easier.

Cache and Revlis already pointed me out to the Flying Swan Coffee Shop.  I'm hoping to make a trip out there  mid next week.

I'm off to the dunes guys (running late!)...  talk to you next Wednesday
This is too cool Iced......finally a dude from my hometown.
What bike is yours......I've seen three in MR now.
Wouldn't happen to be the black/grey on billet wheels would it?
rock.gif
?

Hey Monster,
smile.gif

Cache and Revlis already pointed me out to the Flying Swan Coffee Shop.  I'm hoping to make a trip out there  mid next week.

I'm off to the dunes guys (running late!)...  talk to you next Wednesday
rock.gif
?
not I, i think I saw some guy from CR Cycle in Maple Ridge that owns that one.

Mines a completely stock silver/gray i bought from Richmond Motorsports

Hey Monster,
smile.gif

Cache and Revlis already pointed me out to the Flying Swan Coffee Shop. I'm hoping to make a trip out there mid next week.

I'm off to the dunes guys (running late!)... talk to you next Wednesday
rock.gif
?
not I, i think I saw some guy from CR Cycle in Maple Ridge that owns that one.

Mines a completely stock silver/gray i bought from Richmond Motorsports
Cool....that's where I got mine.....here's a pic.
We outta get together some time.....go fer a scrape.

fendertrim1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back