New Owner "South Texas"

HayaRotary

Registered
Hi there,

I am new to the Busa world, just bought it this past Friday. I am not new to the motorcycle world.

I started with a 50cc Dirt Bike when i was young, then moved to a Suzuki GS550 in my teen years. I got off the bikes for awhile, then got the itch again for them, I have always wanted a Hayabusa but new that it was to much of a bike back in the day.

Well the time has come to jump into the world.

I am a well know rotary builder in the south Texas area, I love my rotary engines, and was trying to find a Suzuki RE5, the first rotary motorcycle. I have a close to 600rwhp 1.3L, that is rotary power for you.

That is about it, ooooo forgot, i have a 2005 Hayabusa with 6600 miles on it, it is bone stock and very well taken care of, the first few things i am going to do is change the oil and filter, clean and lube the chain, install a alarm w/kill switch.

Again I think this is the start of a beautiful thing. I will get pics soon....

:welcome: HayaRotary! You should not have any problem meeting up w/ members from your area.

Now ....about that Busa of yours.......

We'll be needing those pics :rulez:

:laugh:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, the only pictures that i have of it is from the guy that i bought it from.

I am south of Houston!!!

3k43mf3p45O95Qc5R298pd6e5dd9c589f1c.jpg

3n43me3o95Q75P75R598pfd862f23fcb219.jpg

I will get more as the days roll on.

Back