New owner philly area

Jpcl

Registered
Been on here for a few weeks and thought I should formally introduce myself. Just got myself a 2002 busa. Came mostly from the cruiser world - metrics/Harley. Absolutely thrilled with this bike. Already started all the mods you don’t really need :-) Got the ecu update from frank at powerhouse and got nothing but great things to say about it. Cycling through some of the other mods for seating position, exhaust, etc, etc while I enjoy teleporting I mean riding on this thing :-)

Been on here for a few weeks and thought I should formally introduce myself. Just got myself a 2002 busa. Came mostly from the cruiser world - metrics/Harley. Absolutely thrilled with this bike. Already started all the mods you don’t really need :-) Got the ecu update from frank at powerhouse and got nothing but great things to say about it. Cycling through some of the other mods for seating position, exhaust, etc, etc while I enjoy teleporting I mean riding on this thing :-)
Well Jpcl welcome to a more user friendly bike and hopefully Org. Nothing wrong with HD but the Bird is another world opening up to you now that you have pushed past those who have told you never mind the man behind the curtain. The Busa can be molded into what ever direction you wish to take it so plan things out & have fun with it.

Welcome and it looks as though you already have things well at hand...the mods will be never ceasing...

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.! If you’ve been here a few weeks already, you would know that you are breaking the rules by not posting pics of your bike: :laugh:

Just remember that your Busa has over twice the ponies and about half the weight of most cruisers. Stock, yours should have around 150+ Whp and it weighs around 500 pounds. Imagine how a 800+ pound Harley would feel like, heavy as it is, with 150+ hp? Now drop 300 pounds. :laugh:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.! If you’ve been here a few weeks already, you would know that you are breaking the rules by not posting pics of your bike: :laugh:
What he said... post up some pics of that bird

Pics attached!

3402414E-962A-4AC6-B117-7C7A2E05DF44.jpeg

8C8AD153-5A59-45DD-B3F0-8B7DDE3835ED.jpeg

3EB34B9B-52B7-4B8C-91AB-1AA4433AA21C.jpeg

Back