New owner looking for shipping advice

Quicker Gixxer

Registered
Ok..so I finally bought a Busa. I've been riding sportbikes off and on for almost 30 years and I hope I'm ready. My last bike was an 05 ZX10..and it was a beast, but it wasn't very comfortable. I rode a Busa recently and sold the ZX10 two days later..wow. I just purchased my Busa and need to get it shipped from Oregon to Nebraska...and I'm giving myself fits looking at the various shipping company reviews online. The companies themselves market their services very well...but their reviews suck. I'm hoping to get some good recommendations here from people with experience shipping their bikes. Thanks..

Good luck buddy. Every thread I've seen here the bike has either come damaged or late. Just fly out and ride it home :)

Oregon is a looong way away...25 hours riding time or more. I probably would though if I could get the time off. Most of what I've read has been negative also...late delivery or other issues. Crap :(

Keep searching, lots of military folks on here who ship their busa's. They should have some good advice.

bought a bike from PA and had it shipped to CA using Allied Federal (bike is palletized, enclosed trailer, email transit updates)....ZERO issues. Also had good luck using uShip. Best of luck.

The best option IMHO, fly to Oregon and ride to Nebraska. A little shake down run :laugh:

Be warned about Busa Time. Kinda like fasten seatbelts, prepare cabin, ........ seatbelts, prepare cabin. No in flight service brother :laugh:

Back