truck drivers are murderers
and kamikazes in some situations .

Very few places have
outstanding driving .

Even in Korea taxi drivers
run at 90 mph inside the city !

Laugh out loud •

Last edited:

The south is the most developed area of the country. There they have more money, more technolohy and better roads.
It's now starting to appear some turbo bikes around there and also a guy who made an H2 reach 407km\h on a road... Crazy

Fabrication is a pain in the ass. Specially when you're not an engineer and don't have autocad to make a project of the parts you want to manufacture.

Many days until get to this:

20190221_224303.jpg
20190221_224227.jpg

Working everyday night after job, alone always. Looks simple, but gave me a lot of job.

It's ugly, and that is the objective. Maybe I'll make a simple paint job before installation.

I HOPE I'll have the bike running this weekend.

20190223_195834.jpg
Guys, I need your help. Is there a small panel meter that is plug and play or all of them need adaptation?
I'd really appreciate any information.
The bike is already running. Thanks!

Do you mean gauges?

Yes.

But I found a new place to the stock one. Got much better, I'll need to relocate the ignition switch for that. I'll try to work on it tonight.

Bike is already running, but missing some details. I'll also change the headlights, the ones I bought are poor quality and heat too much. Bought now genuines from peugeot 306, I'm waiting to arrive. I'll put super LED on it.

Soon pictures.

Thanks!

There goes some updates
20190310_095558.jpg
IMG_20190310_100559_003.jpg
20190310_095645.jpg
20190310_095658.jpg
20190310_095717.jpg
I noticed a lack of power over 230kmh in some situations... Do you guys think it's because the mod in air intake system or should I check the pump and injectors? The bike stood stopped during a month while I was working on the transformation.

Thanks!

1. I painted all non-black parts in matt black.
2. Jack-up kit is ready for installation (not installed yet).
3. Made a temporary number plate for today's ride.
4. Steering damper aluminum guard.
5. Rectifier, gauges and ignition relocation.
6. Fabrication of headlights, rectifier and ignition brackets.

Now I'm working on the new radiator reservoir and better number plate.

See u soon

There goes some updates
View attachment 1595791View attachment 1595792View attachment 1595793View attachment 1595794View attachment 1595795I noticed a lack of power over 230kmh in some situations... Do you guys think it's because the mod in air intake system or should I check the pump and injectors? The bike stood stopped during a month while I was working on the transformation.

Thanks!

without fairing you are not good aerodynamic
also without the ram air system you lose horsepower at high speeds

What are the circumstances that you noticed it happening?
I was chasing my cousin on another bike and when I oppenned 100% of throttle, when passed 230 I felt misspower arround 50%.

After that I noticed this happened in all gears over 8k rpm.

In way back feel normal most of the time.

It's weird, I'll be more comfortable after making an injection check.

I was chasing my cousin on another bike and when I oppenned 100% of throttle, when passed 230 I felt misspower arround 50%.

After that I noticed this happened in all gears over 8k rpm.

In way back feel normal most of the time.

It's weird, I'll be more comfortable after making an injection check.
Sounds like a good place to start.

Back