New Owner From Brazil

Welcome to the board. You can upload your pictures directly to the board, no need to host them from another site. Click on the Upload a File button in the reply to thread.

Before (full stock) and now with a little mods. Thanks bro

20170610_092455.jpg

20170731_101238-1.jpg

How are the roads down there? Lots of tree lined two lanes? How about speed limits and traffic enforcement? :)

Welcome aboard. I read Brazil and remembered a video I watched of a thieve taking a man's ride at gun point and some undercover cop jumping out of his car and shooting the thieve. Welcome aboard and be safe out there.

How are the roads down there? Lots of tree lined two lanes? How about speed limits and traffic enforcement? :)
Roads here are a mix. Mnay are in good condition, others in bad. Yes, lots of trees. Speed limit is 60mph, traffic is crazy, most driving 40-60 mph, others 60-110 mph, truck drivers are murderers and kamikazes in some situations. Very few places has an outstanding driving. Even in Korea taxi drivers runs at 90 mph inside the city! lol

Welcome aboard. I read Brazil and remembered a video I watched of a thieve taking a man's ride at gun point and some undercover cop jumping out of his car and shooting the thieve. Welcome aboard and be safe out there.
I saw this video. Situation in São Paulo is critical. Many friends of mine just sold their bikes. Here in my place is very hard to have cases of big bikes stole. 90% of incidences here regards 150cc Honda bikes. Thans bro!

From the videos we see of the bikes there I'm guessing on a Hayabusa you will be President or at least Mayor by next month! LOL Welcome to the Brotherhood!

From the videos we see of the bikes there I'm guessing on a Hayabusa you will be President or at least Mayor by next month! LOL Welcome to the Brotherhood!
rsrsrsr something like thah. A little wheird to me yet, but...
I'm a member of Scuderia Hayabusa. In this year event we are planning to brake the world record on the alignment with more than 500 hayabusas! Only here in my province we have more than 100 members. This dec 03 I'll tell you the result.
Thanks!

Wow a Hayabusa SmorGASbord! You will get some good ideas on mods there I bet. Yea keep us posted! And please don't be the one at every big meet that does a burnout showing off and runs into ten parked bikes. LOL

Hi guys. Here go some updates:

1 year riding the busa now, 12.000km or 7.500mi.
1 more full service made, disassembled the hole bike, but engine.
New:
K&N race air filter
EBC HH pads
Arashi brake rotors
Motul DOT 5.1 fluid 100% synthetic
New spark plugs (NGK CR9EIA-9)
New coolant fluid (60/40)
New fork oil (Motul 10w synthetic)
Some more screws replaced
Akrapovick race line 4-2-1 full exhaust
Brand new chain and sprockets kit (all genuine)
Aliexpress rear seat cowl
Some decals removed
Some other decals installed
Small apperance mods.

What a wonderfull bike! I like it very much.
Some more mods coming...

20180618_220337.jpg

IMG-20180620-WA0048.jpg

IMG-20180623-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20180620-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20180623-WA0023.jpg

Collage 2018-06-24 13_54_36-1.jpg

20180624_084810.jpg

20180624_132006_HDR.jpg

20180624_131751.jpg

Ok bros, going streetfighter right now...
What happenned? Nothing. I always liked SF, but only now I had enough courage to do.
The objecvtive is to make a DIY SF with the lowest budget possible and using as much stock parts as possible.
Bought headlights, mirrors, turn signal lights and within some days it should be ready to run.
Just started disassembly, many things to do... If sombody have any doubts just ask.

20190210_115455_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Disassembly the bike is the easiest part. In a 1-hour-hand it will be down like the last pic.
If you don't know how to do it, send me your WhatsApp number and I'll send you the service manual.

The second nightmare is wiring. It is originally routed through outside the frame, left side of the bike. This includes a big fuse box and some relays. Look at the left side at this pic:

20190209_182131.jpg

So I disconnected all plugs, removed the brackets from 2 relays, lifted the tank and started to rerout the wiring to inside the frame. There is a space between the frame and clutch cover where it is possible to pass the fuse box, so I used it. The fuse box is the biggest problem because of it's size, but I found a place to it beside the air box, under aceleration cables. Put it upside down and will fit perfectly. It is now 1 centimeter far from the engine, and I don't know if heat is gonna be a problem. After ready I'll check the area temperature. The relays are at the front of the air box under the tank, using each f*#&$ space available. Remember to remove the metal bracket originally placed there. Pay attention there is wiring passing through both sides of the drive box. Ignition and right buttons goes through right side. In this pic, the wiring is already in place.

20190210_113755_HDR.jpg

headlights had already arrived.

20190213_211143.jpg

Did this black tie because are both long distance headlights and cops here are not very cool with that. LED and xenon are illegal if the vehicle didn't come with it from factory.
It's H3 55w each.

20190213_220602.jpg

Turn signal lights from China, metal cover, using the busa factory bulbs.
Easy adaptation. Improved seals, all did by myself. Invisible in the pic.

Screenshot_2019-02-09-14-01-22-1.png

I'm now working in the panel's bracket. Soon I'll post some updates.

See ya

Back