New owner come Monday got some ???'s

:welcome: yes listening to all the advise is helpfull just be sure to take it easy till you get to know her and you will know where the boundarys are......a bit like a good woman:laugh: Oh and we need pics:rulez:

She will weigh a little more at low speeds. Get ready for lots of torque, taking off from first will take some getting used to. Also, be prepared for more braking control. Speed is deceptive, 85 on the 600 will feel like 55 on the busa, she will do 90 in first gear shifting to second. Take your time and get to know her.
+1000 :thumbsup:
:welcome: to the club, yo.

Have fun; ride safe, take lots of pictures!
Watch out for this guy! J/K (well Maybe, Maybe Not) I keeeel yoooou
:welcome: yes listening to all the advise is helpfull just be sure to take it easy till you get to know her and you will know where the boundarys are......a bit like a good woman:laugh: Oh and we need pics:rulez:
Yes, we require PICS!

Bubba

Hey wayne, I went from an sv-650s (that I had 5 years ago) to the busa.. I rode literbikes between the two time periods. I can tell you coming from a small light bike to the busa its a huge change. Just baby it, take off slow, etc..., until you get used to it. I've had mine for a little over a month and I still baby it. Still learning my limits on it. Just know you gotta respect this bike more than any other and you'll do fine. You cant respond as fast as you can with a smaller bike so just be even more aware of cars around you. Considering you live so close we'll get together and ride soon, probably this week if your down. Just holler at me.

and :welcome:

Last edited:
:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. You will love the busa more each time you ride it. Even after riding for more than 47 years, I"m still in awe with how versitile the busa is. You can tour, ride around town, do track days, drag race, bling it out for shows. The busa does it all!:thumbsup:

Woo Hoo Ok dont make fun of me too bad the sun was in my eyes. I know I look wee todd did :laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Wow - that bites for the dealer! How many bikes were on the showroom floor at the time? Glad your bike escaped the wrath!

considering the store, they have SS, cruisers, ATVs, Dualbikes, naked bikes, wave runners, etc.. full on powersport dealership. My guess would be close to 100 vehicles.. maybe a little less.

Coming off a 600 as well, the thing to get use to is trying to turn this beast while trying to get use to the throttle. Doest take long to get use to the way it handles around turns, but still needs a little work (only rode it 4-5 times so far). Other then that you'll be fine.

Man This thing is awesome it is nothing like a GSXR I mean WOW its so subtle yet you know it has the power to be an all out badass.Its like a wolf in sheeps clothing The throttle is very crisp and shifting is a breeze its almost like a car on two wheels, And don't get me started on comfort this thing is great the stock seat isn't too bad I might have to retract my thoughts on getting a Corbin seat.

Yeah I'm HAPPY :thumbsup:

just hope my GSXR finds a good home

Man This thing is awesome it is nothing like a GSXR I mean WOW its so subtle yet you know it has the power to be an all out badass.Its like a wolf in sheeps clothing The throttle is very crisp and shifting is a breeze its almost like a car on two wheels, And don't get me started on comfort this thing is great the stock seat isn't too bad I might have to retract my thoughts on getting a Corbin seat.

Yeah I'm HAPPY :thumbsup:

just hope my GSXR finds a good home

What size GSXR? I am looking for a track bike. (750+)
Thanks,
Bubba

Glad to hear that both of the bikes are safe and that no one got hurt at all!!

+111111111111111111111111111111111111 million Bikes can be replaced people cannot.

I'd like to also give a shout out to the guys at HALL's and Malbis motorsports they hooked me up this morning When I walked in this morning the first thing I heard was "He needs a jacket, gloves, and a helmet pick out what you want" thats is some awesome customer service :thumbsup: they have a customer for life.

Back