New owner.................almost

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Shibumi (effortless perfection)

is in the process of deciding whether or not he really wants one of these wonderful creatures. I took Guinevere over there tonight and showed him a couple of usefull things, like what a Busa looks like in his garage. I have known this guy for over 20 years, damn we're getting old. Hopefully by the end of the month, I will have a new riding buddy.

Don

biggrin.gif

Hmmm. "I took Guinevere over there tonight and showed him a couple of useful things, like what a Busa looks like in his garage"  Thats like bringing your kids to a pet store and letting them hold a puppy to "see what a real puppy feels like".  
laugh.gif

Shibumi, good luck with the decision.  Of course most of us are somewhat biased here, but the 'Busa is a great bike.  You can comfortably cruise with it, take it to the track, drag it, or just putt along in town with it.  She can howl like a banshee or purr like a kitten.  It all depends upon your right wrist.

It really is a great bike.  You won't be disappointed if you get one.

<!--EDIT|HRJR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148301026 -->

cummon guys...what are you waiting for...lets get on it...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148312374 -->

Well, the wife & I have been a little iffy lately so I didn't want to rock the boat-not worth a divorce (OK, I know some would disagree). But, things are looking better AND she has agreed to buying one soon! She DOES love me....
beerchug.gif

So now I gotta start the debate: buy an 06 or wait til September for the 07?!?
drooling3.gif

go with your 1st thought if you get one now you get to ride now, but if you want to wait and they do change up the Busa then you'll have the updated version, either way I think you'll be happy, cause I'm definitely happy with my 05 Blue and Silver(Charity)

bikecropside.jpg

thinks dealers will have 07 models in late October, and still 06 in stock... i'd wait, especially since there "should" be new busa model coming out next year... again, i'd wait in case something nasty comes out - then get 06
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Sangai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148517635 -->

Back