New owner ( almnost)

starfly

Registered
Hi guys...  I've been on Ninjas for the last 10 years
moon.gif
 and decided to get my fisrt Busa now.
Ive seen this unregistered '07 one in a shop and I've got to have it!!!
kickass.gif
   I dont know nearly enough about these.. I've  been reading  tons from this forum and other places and learned all about  side stand  modification  .. definitley something I got to do.. any other tips guys ? I want to really jazz it up.
woot.gif
. this is for posing  .... but I'd love som advice on basics like tyres.. also.. I def want a new end can.. any suggestions and advice there?  seats .. any advice there?
Looking forwqard to putting up some pics soon....
thanks in advance
John
jsalsbury88@hotmail.coim

Many seem to like the Tobin seats but I an happy with the stock seat. Second Look makes covers for them. Are you going to stretch and slam the bike and add a wide tire kit?

Heres what you do. Go to ebay and search for hayabusa and youll get 15 pages of items to go through. Then dont buy from ebay cause its mostly junk. Go find the maker of the item.

Welcome to the board! Take a look at the gallery and you'll get lots of ideas for things you can do to the Busa. Then peruse the threads and before you even get the bike you won't have any money left.

hello.gif
Welcome to the oRg..........
We do require pics.... Heres mine....
See how easy it is?
rock.gif
??

IMG_0008.JPG

welcome.gif
almost
newbie.gif
when you get it be safe and enjoy. I can't believe you asked about mods
cool.gif

first slam it, then kickstand mod, then pipe it(4 into 1), then get a power commander, then get it dyno tuned, then get an undertail, and then, and then, and then........

busa_pics_005.jpg

Vic's fairing screens look real nice! Definitely Tobin seats and of course slam it. Have to repost my pics one of these days. What kind of undertail is on your bike Saygbye?
rock.gif

Back