New oRg Member from PA

sicheneder333

Registered
Greetings fellow Busa Heads. I'm looking foward to learning from all the experience gained by the members here, and hope to eventually meet some of you. I'm in the south central part of PA ( Gettysburg ) about 6 miles from Mason Dixon line with Maryland. I drive truck 5 days a week for a living and usually am itching to find folks to ride with on the weekends. I like the fact that I see a lot of mature folks here and not a majority of hair on fire raveing lunitics. I extinguished my hair a long time ago ( but still have flashbacks ). Im not far from Baltimore, DC, Hagerstown, ect. So if ever there is someone looking to go on a day ride I'd be honored to tag along. Thanks in advance for the brotherhood and for sharing all the info that you guys do!!! :beerchug:

Hey Postal, I see you're in Stafford...i got caught up in the traffic from that truck wreck / chemical spill there at the 133 on I-95. That sucked big time as Rte 1 was all jamed up too. I do a daily delivery down in Fredericksburg. Took me nearly 3 hrs to cover 15 miles.

Have you seen the thread about the upcoming Hayas in the hills? Bunch of Busas are gathering in PA for a weekend of riding. That might be something your interested in..........

Have you seen the thread about the upcoming Hayas in the hills? Bunch of Busas are gathering in PA for a weekend of riding. That might be something your interested in..........

Man talk about saveing me a shameless plug lol and hey :welcome: you missed Haya's in the hills last year, we were in gettysburgh last year. But dont fret we are still on for july 25th-28th in tiona pa for the 2013 haya's in the hills. Space is limited so let me know!!

:welcome: from Oregon! Too bad your so far away I need a riding buddy with something faster than a Ducati Monster. You sound like our type of people, Im sure you will fit right in.

Back