New Nitrous

flippnswitchez

Registered
Added it last week

nitro.jpg

nitro2.jpg

nitro3.jpg

nitro4.jpg

I like those mounts. Do you think the valves will hold up on a bumpy road/ride without braking in the mounts?

I like those mounts. Do you think the valves will hold up on a bumpy road/ride without braking in the mounts?

I don't have any doubts that they will. The mounts can be flipped, now mounting them with the mount flipped long ways that seemed to worry me a bit. Putting them they way I did the bracket supports the weight of the bottle better. I tried both.

Nice.....How much $$ did you spend?

I spent around 550 but I got extras. The chrome bottles were 70 bucks extra, then I added a purge kit with a V nozzle which was another 100. Then the 2 liquid filled gauges were 60 I think. You can get the basic kit for 360 here EFI Motorcycle Nitrous System for sportbikes and crusiers, single and twin bottle kits. EFI Motorcycle Nitrous System for sportbikes and crusiers, single and twin bottle kits. Superbike nitrous oxide systems works on all bikes, hayabusa nitrous oxide

They have awesome customer care and shipment was quick, it arrived two days after I ordered it. Oh and they give military discount if you ask! OORAH!!

Back