New Music Anyone?

I'd love suggestions myself. I've found a few things that I like on the PULSE (XM for those that don't know), but am stumped on what else to get. I love Nickelback and Saving Abel......even Hinder, 3 Doors Down, and Rob Thomas. Oh....don't forget BuckCherry.

Anyone got anything along those lines for me?

Check a band form India called Midival Punditz, electronic muisic mix with middle east music, sufi chanting and a little Bollywood female voices and a lot of beat
it is a trip...!!!

I'm into older rock/folk & classical but recently heard the new "Kings Of Leon" and now I'm sold!

Damn...beat me to it. I just took my daughter to their concert and they were fantabulous! They just performed on MTV Movie awards too. Them boys can rock.

I'll offer a couple more:

New(er): Disturbed - Very heavy with a nice melodic edge.

Ageless: Dream Theater - Pick ANY album and you'll find some of the best music ever made by a band of five virtuoso's whom all write music and lyrics.

Old(er): Skid Row - subHuman Race - their unacclaimed third album. This band, before they self-destructed and ejected their lead singer, who, while a pain to deal with was definitely what made the band special, was very atypical in that with each album their sound became heavier and less commercial. Great stuff!

Damn...beat me to it. I just took my daughter to their concert and they were fantabulous! They just performed on MTV Movie awards too. Them boys can rock.

Lol!

What caught my interest was the lead singers voice... the rest just fell into place.

Back