New Mototeck Undertail

PlatinumPrism

Registered
I finally recieved and installed my new undertail I ordered from Mototeck 4 weeks ago. Let me know what you guys think

IMG_0899.jpg

I'm on my second one. Almost all the led's on the first one blew out in a couple months. Now 2 are already out on the new one. If any more go I'm moving on. It looks awesome, but I hope yours and my new one last longer than a couple months.

still like my cyclops but if i hadnt found a cyclops one i probably would have got this for sure. nice undertail!

I'm on my second one. Almost all the led's on the first one blew out in a couple months. Now 2 are already out on the new one. If any more go I'm moving on. It looks awesome, but I hope yours and my new one last longer than a couple months.

why not replace the LEDs yourself? just a small solder job save your $$$$$

While installing this undertail I disconnected the wire for the upper right turn signal. I just purchased a hot glue gun and reconnected it, So i'm assuming it would be just as easy to replace the LEDs

Exactly what Russell said....Shouldn't be a huge fix.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here are some pics taken this evening. I don't think the pictures do the lights justice, they look dim in the pics but they are actually very bright.

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

looks good to me. nice :thumbsup:. pictures are always more dim than reality

how do you like those continentals btw?

looks good to me. nice :thumbsup:. pictures are always more dim than reality

how do you like those continentals btw?

I like them alot. I have only had the busa for about a month and a half and I upgraded from a cbr 600 so I was kind of scared of the power at first but recently I've been twisting the throttle all the way and hitting the corners hard, I have no complaints about the tires at all, great traction!!!!

why not replace the LEDs yourself? just a small solder job save your $$$$$

While installing this undertail I disconnected the wire for the upper right turn signal. I just purchased a hot glue gun and reconnected it, So i'm assuming it would be just as easy to replace the LEDs

I replaced a couple as they went out. They were real expensive so I just started over with a brand new one. It was over $150 for all the led's.

Back