New Motor Lasted Less Than 1000 Feet!

Only upgrade was the crank lightening and arp studs. Swapped to Carillo rods, but nothing that really upped the boost potential. The prior build was good for 500 hp (depending on who you ask) and this build is roughly the same. The turbo kit maxes out at 420-450, so basically the motor build is "enough", but we all know that the word "enough" is a moving target for most of here, lol.
Bump that jonnyturbo :lol:Glad you got everything sorted at no extra cost to you. Seems the dealer has some morals, nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:
20170606_094755.jpg
New tail pics...mmmm.

It's RCC's stage 2 with an ultra plenum. Made 392 on pump. I've never put race fuel in it, but it's supposed to make 430-450 when race fueled and maxed out. The kit has been fantastic. Ri hatd at RCC is the singular reason I have been able to make a 30k mile turbo bike.
It WAS perfectly tuned. Last night on the last bit if highway I rode I gave it a full thtottle run and it went to 10.0 -1. Same map that I ran before got 30k miles. I'll find out what it is, no way its the map, probably a kinked return line or maybe its related to me having the boost turned waaaay down for break in, maybe the map sendor is out? Who knows, but I'll find it. It runs spot on otherwise.

Back