New mods - part 2

much improved Chucky! I like those cans-visually a big impact. I can tell you the 1" drop is gonna really thro you at first, but its not that bad-just watch out for speed bumps!!! LoL

beerchug.gif

Pan, very nice pics, Busa looks booty-full. Glad you mentioned the shorter stand when you lower it...I put my lowering strap on the front this week to gauge whether I wanted to get a lowering triple or risers/bushings. First time I put her on the side stand I realized before I drop her, I need to order me a new lowered/adjustable stand. Enjoy and report back on the Pilots, seen some reviews on the net, but not familiar with the riders style, and I am sure you and I could "cruise" together w/o much difference.

Pan, Nice clean bike bro. she looks sweet.
bowdown.gif

Have you got the speedohealer? if not you need to do so. the 43 tooth will give incorrect speed, and will rack up the miles on the ODO.
rant.gif

Just something to think about.
all_coholic.gif

I'm going to have the speedohealer installed by next week sometime. I'll probably order it later this weekend. It sucks that you pretty much "have" to get it because that's 100 bucks spent on something you can't see or feel! When I lower it, I know I'll also have to get the kickstand mod done... so I will!

So far the qualifier tires are great. I think I've got around 60 or so miles on them and they're very sticky! It's a noticeable difference over the stockers (so far).

Pan

That Bike of yours is Definitely Looooking hot!!!

I guarantee you are going to love those Qualifiers!!!

Pan
We Need to Plan a Ride When you get to SoCal!!!
Or Break that beast in right on Willow Springs Big Track!!!!

Back