new model year release date?

Can't wait to see if any major Busa improvements. Rumors anyone?

Suzuki has trouble changing a very good bike an till the supercharged ZX15 comes out :whistle: I don't think you will see much in changes.:laugh: Seems like the motorcycle companies release a bike an then wait to see what the competition does till Kawi does something in their eyes better expect more of the same Busa, not that there is anything wrong with that anyway:cheerleader:

well my teleport button stopped working on this model....maybe they can get the next one to put all of my nuclei back togehter in the right place...everytime i have an itch i have to scratch it with my foot :rofl:

I stopped by my local dealer yesterday--I was "thinking" about the white '09 on the floor. I wanted to know about the 2010 colors before I make a decision--he told me 4 more weeks!

What about the shameful article about the BMW K1300S (or R I can't remember) being all around better than the Busa? Should that do something to kick start Suzuki into some foward thinking? Just to set it straight, that BMW is ugly.

The BMW is good looking but it will not take a beating like the Suzuki. The new bikes have recalls on them. I'd give them two more years to really get everything right, then it will probably be great!

The Suzuki takes a beating like your nighbors wife on a Friday night with no complaining! Can't beat that motor!!!

Plunk!!!

F5.png

Back