rdd102781

Registered
Hello everyone, I am not an owner as of now but I will be getting a new Busa this winter. I was amazed to find so much information on this site about the bike. I have been riding bikes and atv's since I was 11, I am now 26. However, this will be the first street bike I have personally owned. My brother has a 08 that I rode this past weekend and I fell in love instantly after riding for a couple of hours. That same weekend I put almost 600 miles on his bike. Afterwards all I could do was try to find all the information that I could on the bike. But, I just wanted everyone to know that I really appreciate the comradeory on this site, and I look forward to many in depth conversations pertaining to this beauty, especially after I get mine.:cheerleader:

Last edited:
:welcome: What is not to love aboutthis place and the bike we call MASTER.

Welcome to your new addiction.

It's a crazy place and you'll need your meds to survive.

Which 'busa are you plannin' to get? (We'll probably be asking for a picture of the one you're even thinking about.) :laugh:

:welcome:

Welcome to the oRg! Its a sickness really, you will stumble around the garage smiling like an idiot no matter how long you have her. Better get a second job for mod money. :laugh:

Welcome to your new addiction.

It's a crazy place and you'll need your meds to survive.

Which 'busa are you plannin' to get? (We'll probably be asking for a picture of the one you're even thinking about.) :laugh:

I would like to get the Black/Orange. I figure it is really to late to get one for this season, so I will buy one and get all the mods that i want during the winter. Anyone here from Memphis, Tn Metro area?

Hi, my name is Ken I'm a busa-holic too... :welcome:

Everyone welcome Ken. Ken we are all going through it together:lol:. I am a recent addict of the hayabusa, but once I got one hit I couldn't put it down. Anyone know of a rehad center, it seems as if that is the "in thing" now. If not maybe someone should open one.:laugh:

whoa, this place is about motorcycles?? I thought this was to keep me out of bars! dang woman tricked me again huh?....

:welcome::welcome: to the deception...

had mine only 2months, My other bikes are REALY REALY PISSED!

Welcome aboard!:welcome:

:welcome: I'm a Busa addict too.. I told the cop that I'm powerless over how fast she goes.. :laugh: Make sure you post pics or we'lll send the pic police !!!

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. If you took one for a ride, I'm sorry, you will not be satisfied till you get one.:thumbsup:

Getting a 'Busa? Excellent choice, and you'll be in good company as well!
:beerchug:

Welcome .... what are you looking for? A Gen 1 or 2

My dealer had a used 07 in the service dept today (BLUE 8700miles)

Back