gsxrmilo

Registered
I just wanted to say hi to all you other busa owners. I own a 05 busa that i have had the pleasure of driving for a year. I have been to busy to do anything to it but clean the bugs and dust off it now and then. That means for now its still stock. Im looking for any ideas out there that i can do to make it more mine. I live in iowa ( i know go ahead and laugh) and wanted to know if there was any other riders in the area. Thanks for any help.

gsxrmilo1.JPG

Welcome to the org. Good lookin scoot.
super.gif

Nice looking bike! And welcome!
beerchug.gif

There's a great group of people here, I should know cuz I'm still a
newbie.gif

Mine's stock too... no worries there... there's a lot out there, read through the threads and you'll get some very good advice when you do decide to start modding...

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help navigating and such!

BTW - moved for housekeeping
smile.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the best bike site on the net! You have almost limitless mods available to you. Anything you decide to do come here first and get the skinny on the how to and which way to go!

Nice bike!
beerchug.gif

newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy. Cheap mods , remove reflectors for better top speed and stickers because that ain't no ladder.

No there's plenty of inexpensive things you can do for appearance. 2K will get you a lot of performance.

Check out pinned items under mods. Suspension, etc.

If you ride at night you'll want HIDs 6000K recommended.

Hiya fellow Iweegian! Welcome to the board. NICE BUSA!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
I am a newb myself from SW Iowa, and if it is mods you want these guys have them all and freely discuss them all the time. Also, there are some pro riders in here that freely share their knowlege of safely riding the Busa. And if it is group activities you want, guys in here organize them too and will let you know. Down below is a category for group buys I just found. Check it out once in a while too. There also are retailers/riders in here that post up deals once in a while too.

Welcome to the greatest group of Hayabusa bikers on the web and probably on the planet!

There are a few in the Des Moines area. A few in KC and a few here in the Quad Cities. We usually hook up a few times a year.

to the board. Nice looking bike you got there....No worries about being stock, mine is still stock too. This is the place to come for what seems like anything about the wonderful Hayabusa.

Back