Rick67ca

Registered
Hello, I have been interested in Hayabusa bikes for some time. I also enjoy bringing motorcycles back to life. I found this running 2012 that basically needs new fairings and brought it home last week. A few months from now, it should look like new. I have already learned a lot on this forum. I greatly appreciate those of you that make contributions and help each other with these bikes.

Coolant is a wee bit low . I see its a California model , and your in Oceanside . Beautiful town , and nice peer on the beach . Pick it up like that , and missing stuff ?

Hello, I have been interested in Hayabusa bikes for some time. I also enjoy bringing motorcycles back to life. I found this running 2012 that basically needs new fairings and brought it home last week. A few months from now, it should look like new. I have already learned a lot on this forum. I greatly appreciate those of you that make contributions and help each other with these bikes. View attachment 1609201
Welcome to the forum!! Looks like you’ll have fun in the next few months. I would offer you a set of OEM white fairings I have for sale, but you are on the other side of the country. Make sure to share pics and info of your progress! We love pictures on this forum.

Can the ‘better‘ looking Gen1 body work fit?
It can,been done,but what a hassle. Go on ebay...pic yer poison.
Looks like a D&D can. Those sound great!
Good eye as usual Mr.Brown. I loved me some of them cans too.Long time ago. Ya,D&D, GO TEXAS.
Welcome! Sounds like you already know the value this forum offers. Some of us aren't too far from your location if you need an extra hand. Good luck with the build!
And that right there is a cool offering. :thumbsup:
Can you find a better internet family than this one....
NOPE.

Rubb.

Hello, I have been interested in Hayabusa bikes for some time. I also enjoy bringing motorcycles back to life. I found this running 2012 that basically needs new fairings and brought it home last week. A few months from now, it should look like new. I have already learned a lot on this forum. I greatly appreciate those of you that make contributions and help each other with these bikes. View attachment 1609201
Welcome

Look at this - you may need some parts!

Bunch of stock parts | Parts and Modifications

Back