Welcome to the board. There is alot of law men on here so your not going to get flammed. This is a great board, first I joined too.

Welcome!

And sorry about your JETS
sad.gif

GO EAGLES!!
idea.gif

So, uhh, I got this bench warrant...........
j/k, welcome to the board. Hey, since no one else has said it, we really like pics.

Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do?

Errrr.
Shawn

Welcome to the board. I've got an '02 ZRX1200 as well. Fun bike, but it's been quite lonely since my '03 Anniversary orange Busa arrived.

Welcome! And, no, that's not a meth lab in my basement... I have a really bad head cold. REALLY bad. REALLY, REALLY bad.

Pretty cool , a cop with the two fastest bikes in the world! My friends dad is a cop and he's got a blackbird and a zx12 . At least you're smarter and got a Busa ( well at least your wife is
laugh.gif
) . She was probly tired of seeing you go slow on that zx:p . Happy hunting ... goose that is!

Welcome to the board. Pics would be a great addition to this post!

Hi everyone, thanks for everything. Right now I don't have pictures! My computer crashed and I lost my pictures last summer, then the bike blew up in August:( It was fixed under warranty and I got it back Christmas Eve. The bike was a demo bike with 400 miles when I got it, I broke it in as per the instructions, and put another 2500 miles on it. I had put a Hindle pipe and a PowerCommander on the bike and was trying different maps in 2nd gear from 4000 to about 10,000 rpm when it blew up. #3 conecting rod through the block:O There was no knock prior to the incident and I never did long wheelies (can't do long ones!) The dealer can't figure out what went wrong-he said maybe some gasket material may have got loose and plugged the oil galley in the rod. I've been wondering that since it was a demo bike, maybe (probably) it was beat on too much too early in it's life. What do you think may have been the cause? Anyway, the crank was backordered so I ended up buying the ZRX1200 as a new leftover for $6000 otd, just so I have something to ride. I found it to be a fun bike to tool around with, and less apt to get into trouble with since it is not as purposeful as the Busa. (But I'm sure glad to get the Busa back-it's my baby!):D

Welcome,

Are you in Nassau or Suffolk?

Maybe a few of us Islanders can hook up if the snow ever goes away.........

Spring is coming.........

Spring IS coming
tounge.gif

Welcome!
Let's see those pics! We love pics!
wow.gif

And, officer, they say this speedometer is as much as 50% off.

Back