primetime54

Registered
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Glad to be a new member and glad to see so many fellow busa owners.  I have a 02' Silver Busa.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Glad to be a new member and glad to see so many fellow busa owners.  I have a 02' Silver Busa.
Another one from Chicago. i don't live there anymore, but there are a few of us here. First thing you do is change the color of your text...us old folks can't read it. Next, we want to see a pic of you and the ride.

Where are you in Chicago? Where did you grow up?

Oh yeah...welcome!

Welcome to the board. You might want to change the color of your text. That's a little rough on the eyes
Oo.gif
laugh.gif

Jim

Another one from Chicago. i don't live there anymore, but there are a few of us here. First thing you do is change the color of your text...us old folks can't read it. Next, we want to see a pic of you and the ride.

Where are you in Chicago? Where did you grow up?

Oh yeah...welcome!
Thinker you beat me to it
wink.gif

Sorry about the text color.  I couldn't see it either.  I live in the Northern Suburbs near Gurnee or Wis. state line.  I'm originally from Miss. but been up north for seven years not bad but winters suck.  Especially when you own a busa.  I don't have any pictures of the bike and me but soon will.

Oo.gif
Welcome! Enjoy... as soon as the weather improves anyway.

Sorry about the text color.  I couldn't see it either.  I live in the Northern Suburbs near Gurnee or Wis. state line.  I'm originally from Miss. but been up north for seven years not bad but winters suck.  Especially when you own a busa.  I don't have any pictures of the bike and me but soon will.
How appropriate, you came to your senses and chose the color of the fastest Busa. Good job.

There are a number of Chicagoland riders here. When the weather breaks, you may want to post a call out ot them.

Later

Hello...............Gurnee, isn't that close to a Six Flags Park? Or at least a Outlet mall and Bass Pro shop? I think I visited your humble abode last year while attending the Jerry Springer Show! (Not as a Guest) Just part of the audience...........

Welcome to the board!
Congrats on the new 'Busa, even though it is NOT the fastest color.
biggrin.gif

I'm not from Chicago.

I ain't from Chi Town either...But I'm cool with that...Peace...

Back