I hate to be the one to tell you guys this but Curtis joined last year.
again I will say welcome for the
firedevil.gif
of it.( you said the same thing on a diffent thread;and ruined my welcoming speech....even if it'z a year old.....)
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
Does this happen every year on your anniversry? You get welcomed all over again!! hahaha. just like a birthday!
I guess I'll have to buy my BUSA a gift,,,,Like chrome wheels or somthing......I think you guys have just started a new tradition.
laugh.gif

PUCK..about 3000miles are on it now. did alot of traveling for work last year, so I didn't ride my 6K or 7K I normaly put on a bike.

beerchug.gif
 Does this happen every year on your anniversry? You get welcomed all over again!! hahaha. just like a birthday!
I guess I'll have to buy my BUSA a gift,,,,Like chrome wheels or somthing......I think you guys have just started a new tradition.  
laugh.gif

PUCK..about 3000miles are on it now. did alot of traveling for work last year, so I didn't ride my 6K or 7K I normaly put on a bike.
Happy Anniversary Curtis (a couple of days early)
Jim

hey, second post...cool!!!

I got my new '02 Blue and Black Busa on Jan 31st here in Indy. Funny story... I could not locate the odometer on the bike at first. There was a spot for the miles, but it only said "1". Sh**t I then realized I have never owned a new bike before. :-) (I have owned 7 or 8 previous, but never brand spanking new)

Anyhow, the odometer is up to "6" now as anyone from the midwest can tell you it has not stopped snowing since... since Jan 31st when I got the bike! ...one tough and torturous winter.

Hey IndyDave, Welcome to the board. Hopefully the snow will stop and you can get that Busa out where it belongs.
Jim

Anyhow, the odometer is up to "6" now as anyone from the midwest can tell you it has not stopped snowing since... since Jan 31st when I got the bike!  ...one tough and torturous winter.
Your doing better than me, still waiting on the title, I think I have actually put negative mileage on mine, since I backed it down the driveway into the garage
smile.gif

Should get the title this week, now if the snow will melt.......

Thanks guys,

My last sportbike was an '84 Ninja 900. I can't compare the new Busa to this, even though that ninja was a dream come true at one time.

This new Busa is a dream come true-CUBED.

...never thought I'd be shopping for blue colored carbon fiber gloves either. I love it!!!

"YEA" wasn't the GPZ900 ninja the most awesome thing on the road..survived 40,000 miles on one .......pure love ,speed
and scared over and over..neat scoot.....lowsided it went over a cliff..hehe got stuck in manzanita..didn't die..ah!

"YEA" wasn't the GPZ900 ninja the most awesome thing on the road..survived 40,000 miles on one .......pure love ,speed
and scared over and over..neat scoot.....lowsided it went over a cliff..hehe got stuck in manzanita..didn't die..ah!
Yes that was a sweet bike. I thought that thing was going to leave the planet at 6000rpm. The bike would not wheelie on a throttle goose. Too heavy on the front end. Good for leaving corvettes in the dust though....

Only complaint with that ninja was that after 15 minutes in the saddle, I used to get a big pain in my back between shoulder blades. Made a two hour ride really a trial. I'm hoping the Busa doesn't affect me the same way.

Yes that was a sweet bike.  I thought that thing was going to leave the planet at 6000rpm.  The bike would not wheelie on a throttle goose.  Too heavy on the front end.  Good for leaving corvettes in the dust though....

Only complaint with that ninja was that after 15 minutes in the saddle, I used to get a big pain in my back between shoulder blades.  Made a two hour ride really a trial.  I'm hoping the Busa doesn't affect me the same way.
You will be very comfy on the Busa i am sure. You will be thinking of those Ninjas as practice food in the future.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back