New member with a question

jbowling

Registered
Ok, I'm selling my camaro so I can buy a new Busa. My question is, what kind of money are dealers actually getting out the door for a new 2002. This'll be a toy, like my Z28 is now, but I wanna get the best deal I can out of it.

Look around and you can find them for under 10K OTD. You can also get them shipped to your door for 9K from Canada and there are a few places in the US where you can find them just as cheap. PM me if you need more help. :thumbsup:

With the bloody exchange rate you Yanks are getting the fellow can buy the Canadian model for what you normally spend on a case of beer.

1 US Dollar = 1.56 Canadian

That really bites.

ernaehrung004.gif

2002? this is ALL you should pay

$9500 (about $250 above cost)
$550 4 year Suzuki extended warranty
Approx $650 Tax, Tag Title

Out the Door- Approx $10,800

Dealer Prep- no
Delivery- no
prepaid maintenence- no
administration fees- no
any other worthless garbage profit fee- no

It took me about 3 hours to haggle mine to this price, and it was worth it. You'll be buying helmets, gloves, shoes, accesories and service from those people, so haggle them hard or walk out. Most dealers are starting to get hit with a "flooring charge" which means suzuki is charging them for having a 2002 on their shelf, so haggle hard and be prepared to wait all day to agree

Mike

ps- make sure you're credit is fine to finance it, or bring cash

Paid $11k OTD. Felt I got a pretty good deal. This incuded Tags, Title, Taxes, and Gap insurance.

With the bloody exchange rate you Yanks are getting the fellow can buy the Canadian model for what you normally spend on a case of beer.

1 US Dollar = 1.56 Canadian

That really bites.

:devil:
Hey serephim, the exchange rate does suck but that's not the reason why they can buy the Canuck bikes cheaper. It's because our bikes are cheaper. We have the lowest motorcycle and vehicles prices in the world due to market demands.

Back