New member residing in ATL

Broken ext.jpg

Just a quick question. I bought an extension kit with a D.I.D 530 150 link chain. It has an option of 5-9 inches. This might be a question for my wifey but how many inches should I take on?
You'll find most everyone around here will tell u extension blocks are no good but of course that's up to you, me personally I definitely would not use them with a turbo bike. I believe @Boosted Cycle Perf said that with the stock tail anything over 4 inches can cause you to bottom out on the tire and break things but im not 100 percent on that part.

I've seen extensions hold just fine, and I've seen them fail. It's better to have the extensions welded, or buy an arm.
Do you have an aftermarket shock? That and tire choice will affect length. Basically you want it long enough to keep the front down, but not so long it spins.

I've seen extensions hold just fine, and I've seen them fail. It's better to have the extensions welded, or buy an arm.
Do you have an aftermarket shock? That and tire choice will affect length. Basically you want it long enough to keep the front down, but not so long it spins.
Anybody interested in some extensions? Damnit, guess I'm buying a swingarm now. Stock shocks and factory oem tires. You guys were right about spending more money

Hello all,

Owner of 2018 busa. Owned for a two years now. It's my 4th bike, but first busa. Originally from Florida but moved to GA 4 years ago. Going turbo in a few months so I'll be searching the forums for parts and advice.

Thanks for reading

View attachment 1616266
Welcome if you need some cosmetic work on that turbo give Herb a call at Deuce Moto, he did my bike great painter!

Back