New member of Iron Butt Association

I've always wanted to do it, just never have. I've done several 650+ days with most being twisties, so I think I could handle 1000 cruising on a slab. Still, congrats on the accomplishment.:thumbsup:

Congrats!

My wife got me an IB novel, detailing one mans trip on the 11/11. I know I cannot do that, due to time and physical limitations.

I was kicking the 1000/24hr deal around, though.

What kind of modifications did you have done to your bike to help you complete your quest??

Congrats!

My wife got me an IB novel, detailing one mans trip on the 11/11. I know I cannot do that, due to time and physical limitations.

I was kicking the 1000/24hr deal around, though.

What kind of modifications did you have done to your bike to help you complete your quest??

Thanks, the only comfort mod I had was a throttle lock and zero gravity seat (not really design for long rides, but it work for me)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1500 no problem Busa can do it in a little over 8 hrs if we could just get rid of those pesky speed laws :poke: :laugh:

1300 mile day on a Busa! Well done Wilson! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And yes, another 200 miles and you'd have your 1500 miles !!

Come see me sometime Wilson! Really looking forward to this ride in Sept. Don't think I'm quite ready for the 1500 mile day IBA Cert, but another 1000 mile day in the American Southwest sounds just dreamy.

Dsc00865_Nutcracker_title_500_2.jpg

Dsc00865_Nutcracker_title_500_2.jpg

1300 mile day on a Busa! Well done Wilson! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And yes, another 200 miles and you'd have your 1500 miles !!

Come see me sometime Wilson! Really looking forward to this ride in Sept. Don't think I'm quite ready for the 1500 mile day IBA Cert, but another 1000 mile day in the American Southwest sounds just dreamy.

That sounds like a nice ride, I'll keep it in mind. :thumbsup:

Back