New member, not new to riding!!!

Thanks fellas. The gen 2 busa I had is kind of a weird story. My 750 was being traded for that busa straight up since the guy wanted to go back to stunting. Had the bike two weeks for it to set in his mind it is what he wanted, but then backed out of the deal. So I had the gen 2 for two weeks, then got my heart broke when he wanted it back lol.
Im def doing the grab bar mod. I want a chrome one. I also want to change the grips and some other stuff.

Here are a few updated pics. We lowered the rear two inches yesterday, and gave the bike a better stance. Once I order my shorter kick stand, and front lowering spacers, then we will lower it a bit more. Added different handle grips, and darkened the windscreen.
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Thanks fellas. Im loving the paint. Of course, for $2600 bucks, I would have done something a bit more custom. This you can tell is a custom paint job, but has a stock like appearance. Clean and simple.

Thanks. The pic in my sig is the updated pics. We lowered it a little more, stretched it, powder coated the wheels black, added chrome flame mirros, moved the license plate down to the swing arm, added a roaring toyz shorter chrome kickstand, and waiting on more hand grips to come in the mail. Im about to order an HID kit, and order a double bubble windscreen. I found some cool airbrushed windscreens online, so I might jump on one of those.

Back