New Member / New Owner?

Johnny

Registered
Hello everyone!

Just thought I would drop a line or two (okay a paragraph).

I have been watching this board for a while now and gotta say its nice to see a group who truly enjoy the busa.

My first experience with this bike was last year when I had the chance to ride a friends...what do you say to something like that...gotta have it!

Here is where it gets funny:

I order a limited edition 2005 in January (paid cash for it).

At the time I paid for it, I has told (not by the dealer but the Atlantic Canada Suzuki rep) that I could expect delivery on March 15, 2005. Well of course that date came and went. I don't know about you guys but when someone tells me something I expect your word to be good. Anyway the Atlantic Rep lead me on until I called Suzuki Canada and found out that it wouldn't even be in the Country until the end of April!

Needless to say I was a little upset...Almost bought a Kawasaki (yeah I was pretty pissed off)

Long story short bike will be here May 18. I think I'll be glad I waited because according to Suzuki Canada there are only 8 being made for Canada and only one being delivered to Atlantic Canada (mine).

Anyway that's my rage for the day! thanks for listening.

hold out for the busa you will be glad you did. Welcome to the board, ride safe and get some good gear.

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

...I suggest you hold out for the busa!! I know the wait can be quite frustrating... but once you get it!! believe me... belive me... nothing compares to the Busa
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Sorry about all of the waiting, but it will be worth it! We promise!

Congrats on the bike heading your way...and welcome to hayabusa.org...
cool.gif

The waiting is tough, but you'll be glad you did! Welcome to the board!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would drop a line or two (okay a paragraph).  

I have been watching this board for a while now and gotta say its nice to see a group who truly enjoy the busa.

My first experience with this bike was last year when I had the chance to ride a friends...what do you say to something like that...gotta have it!

Here is where it gets funny:

I order a limited edition 2005 in January (paid cash for it).

At the time I paid for it, I has told (not by the dealer but the Atlantic Canada Suzuki rep) that I could expect delivery on March 15, 2005.  Well of course that date came and went.  I don't know about you guys but when someone tells me something I expect your word to be good.  Anyway the Atlantic Rep lead me on until I called Suzuki Canada and found out that it wouldn't even be in the Country until the end of April!

Needless to say I was a little upset...Almost bought a Kawasaki (yeah I was pretty pissed off)

Long story short bike will be here May 18.  I think I'll be glad I waited because according to Suzuki Canada there are only 8 being made for Canada and only one being delivered to Atlantic Canada (mine).  

Anyway that's my rage for the day!  thanks for listening.
Welcome and safe ridin!

fuggin' Canadian bastids... always in a hurry...

"Where's my Busa, where's my Busa ?"

Apparantly... they're even WORSE in the east.

In places like the maritimes, I've been told, they're fuggin' unbearable.

fuggin' canadians.... yuk.

Back