new member here !

Hello everyone,

...I've had my second BKing since the end of last year,

I've been reading along here for a short time and am delighted with the detailed and pleasant communication - perhaps it's also due to the average age - you get a bit calmer, but no less curious and bold to try out new things yourself... . So I've already described myself pretty well... 8)

My second moped is a slightly rebuilt VStrom 1050 XT,

My third moped is a slightly modified GSXRR 1000 L7

I was actually about to buy the current Hayabusa Generation 3 and convert it into a naked bike - but then I preferred to buy a black BKing for little money and optimise it, or have the engine optimised by Hennes/MKN from Cologne - listed engine of the world!!!!

But the subject of a Generation 3 is not yet off the table...

Greetings from the northern Ruhr area
Manfred

...ready for season 2024 :banana::banana::banana:
Screenshot_2024-02-10-12-06-37-629_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Hello everyone,

I've been reading along here for a short time and am delighted with the detailed and pleasant communication - perhaps it's also due to the average age - you get a bit calmer, but no less curious and bold to try out new things yourself... . So I've already described myself pretty well... 8)

I was actually about to buy the current Hayabusa Generation 3 and convert it into a naked bike - but then I preferred to buy a black BKing for little money and optimise it, or have the engine optimised by Hennes/MKN from Cologne - listed engine of the world!!!!

Manfred

View attachment 1679515
Welcome to the .org!

Hello everyone,

Manfred

View attachment 1679515
Welcome,

Good looking stable of Suzukis.....

Hello everyone,

Manfred

View attachment 1679515
wo kommen ploetzlich all die deutschen her :-)

Back