New Member from NorCal

Lodi

Registered
Hi all, just a quick intro. Name’s Matt and I picked up my first Busa on Friday. Coming off a Ninja 1000 I really enjoyed and had planned to ride for the next few years. Well, I got the opportunity to spend a couple of days riding a friends Busa around Washington and Oregon and those plans quickly changed. That ride put such a smile on my face that seven days later there’s a 2009 Busa in my garage. Anyway, here’s a pic and I look forward to learning more about these bikes and popular mods from the knowledge base here.

35583060-B023-4892-A036-B9BE6FBCAC25.jpeg

Welcome! And you got the right color too!:D I’m about two hours south, about 23 miles south of Yosemite. Winter’s closing in fast and the Sierra passes will shut down sooner than you think. There’s been some road improvements in the Park too.

:welcome:!!! Your bike looks awesome !!!!! It has some mods already !

I also haven't been a member of the forum for long and consider myself "new" to the Busa. I spend time searching through older & new threads on mods, owner tips and interesting topics. Don't forget to use the search feature !

The information and experience members have is tremendous !! I do learn something every time I log in.

Again, :welcome: !!!

Hi all, just a quick intro. Name’s Matt and I picked up my first Busa on Friday. Coming off a Ninja 1000 I really enjoyed and had planned to ride for the next few years. Well, I got the opportunity to spend a couple of days riding a friends Busa around Washington and Oregon and those plans quickly changed. That ride put such a smile on my face that seven days later there’s a 2009 Busa in my garage. Anyway, here’s a pic and I look forward to learning more about these bikes and popular mods from the knowledge base here.

View attachment 1586136
Beautiful bike one of my favorite colors. Congrats..

Thanks for the welcome all! I’ll read some old threads so I’m not asking too many things that have been rehashed many times. Will need to get a top case or saddlebags. Haven’t decided which way to go yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome all! I’ll sesrodome old thread so I’m not asking too many things that have been rehashed many times. Will need to get a top case or saddlebags. Haven’t decided which way to go yet.
You are correct. Many threads discussing luggage of all kinds. Member @c10 has a nice setup that he calls the “busawing”

Last edited:
Back