new member from leicester uk

kieranbusak9

Registered
hi guys,
first of all let me say,this is THE best busa forum on the planet bar none:thumbsup:im glad to finally be a member.i ride a k9 busa,in the fastest colour (black).although the candy orange does look nice.if there are any riders in the uk who would like to meet up and go for a quick blastplease let me know.thanks

kieran

Thanks and welcome. Lots of good info here and several members from the UK. I hope you are able to meet up and share some rides with other oRgsters! Now, it is a rule... PICS! :rulez:

:welcome: To the ORG.
Toovs just joined from Manchester.
:beerchug: and thanks for the words about the ORG, couldn't agree more:thumbsup:
Ride safe
Bubba

attachment.php
hope you all like it

kierans busa.jpg

kierans busa 2.jpg

:welcome: to the .oRg.

I see you've already made your assessment of us, so...good job on that. :whistle:

Nice of whoever it was to take a picture of you on one of the few days it's not raining over there.

:rofl: Just kidding, yo...don't have a cow!

We're a big family here... Like any family, we are severely dysfunctional and for the most part inbred, but we love each other regardless.

:rofl:

All joking aside, enjoy the ride! Again: :welcome: aboard.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.i wish the weather was nice ALL the time,instead we get summer for about 35 days of the year! i was on this forum last night for 3 hours just reading all the interesting things guys and gals have to say.its quite different to other forums in the uk.nearly all the forums over here users just hate on each other???whereas this is like a big family man! hopefully hear from some of you guys again.

kieran:thumbsup:

Back