New member from Canada

CoastToCoast

Registered
Hey everyone, just figured i'd stop in here and say "HI". Just joined up today, i'm from Calgary Alberta. I have had bikes for a while so this is not an impulse buy because i'm half stupid lol. Was suggested this site by a member on a different site. Hoping to get some ideas for performance/cosmetic mods as well as pointers and knowledge on everything bikes is always good. Here's a quick pic of my roommates F4i and my Hayabusa,

bike.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes, and the comments on the bike, i've got some ideas for new fairings that I want to do over winter since we can't ride up here, damn snow, so i'll see how it all works out with just changing jobs too.

Hope to talk to some of you in the future

:welcome: Like the blue pipes, sets off the look.:thumbsup:

Hey thanks, yeah they do kinda set off the look but i'm not sure ifi'm going to keep it that way/ I bought the bike exactly as it sits in the picture and am thinking about getting all new fairings from ebay, I found some really nice white and black Corona Extra fairings that i'm debating getting for a winter project. I'll see how the new job pays and maybe i'll get them just for the hell of it

Back