New member from brisbane

Cluffysworld

Registered
Hi new member here I'm cluffysgirl and the bussa is my partners second love ..we are thinking about selling her due to financial reasons...

IMG_20200425_150356.jpg

IMG_20200425_150310.jpg

Hi new member here I'm cluffysgirl and the bussa is my partners second love ..we are thinking about selling her due to financial reasons...

View attachment 1618140

View attachment 1618141
Well that would be a shame to sell her,but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
I always tell people that you will get some cash now,but down the road how easy will it be to buy another one.It's a buyers market so you will lose yer shirt most likely on the sale of this one,only to have to replace it later.
All the mods you have on it,won't be cheap to duplicate down the road.Think long and hard before pulling the trigger on the selling idea.I'm on Busa #5 . I sell,but always buy again.
If you folks are starving to death or something,OK. If yer just a little Covid-Poor...try not to sweat it there is an' end in sight :thumbsup:

They call me Rubb, :welcome: to the insanity that is Hayabusa.Org

If I/we can help with yer sale,give us a shout.Take care girl.

Rubb.

Welcome and Rubb gave good advice...if you can manage to keep the beast, all the better...if you keep it and stay hanging out here, even better.

Welcome! It's a great group here, but like Paul Harvey said, "what's the rest of the story?" Didn't read the other posts you have made, so it may be there, however, for an introduction need a little more information. Can tell it's a Gen1, but with the custom paint not sure what year, other mods, etc. We just kind of like to know those things, especially if your intent is to offer the bike for sale which like others have said should be a last resort.

Welcome! It's a great group here, but like Paul Harvey said, "what's the rest of the story?" Didn't read the other posts you have made, so it may be there, however, for an introduction need a little more information. Can tell it's a Gen1, but with the custom paint not sure what year, other mods, etc. We just kind of like to know those things, especially if your intent is to offer the bike for sale which like others have said should be a last resort.
So what you are really saying Sarge is that there is no plans for her to get the customary slice of welcome to The Org pie that she had hoped for?
Seems harsh Bro...but cAp put you in charge of pie distribution.
Rubb.

Welcome. Find something else to sell: a child, a pet, a car, an organ ... but not the bike! Think of the regret!
A train of thought most would find highly questionable,but not us.
I mean were not fanatics or anything. I mean for me personally it's not like I would run out and scar my body for life in order to pledge allegiance to the almighty Busa Gods. That,would be , uh, highly questionable.

Rubb.

Well Cluffy,for a third post we have really chucked you into the deep of the pool.
Well,I did anyway. I am girl,a self proclaimed post ho and thread jack'er.
Rubb.

Apologies.

Back