New member checking in

Deputy

Registered
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and give a thumbs up to this forum. Folks here seem a lot friendlier and more helpful than the other forum I'm on (don't ask...just look at my signature line). I've found out a ton of helpful information and performance hints and am looking forward to visiting here often.

Dep

Deputy, Welcome to the board. You'll like it here. There's a great group of guys and gals here.
Jim

Welcome to the forum deputy.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

so mr deputy wich one did you get (year, color and so on)o i see what ya got soo do ya love it or what?

I that like Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Dog or what??? Don't leave us hanging maaaannn...Welcome...
muscle.gif

I that like Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Dog or what??? Don't leave us hanging maaaannn...Welcome...  
muscle.gif
Deputy Sheriff, Cook County Sheriff Dept., Retired.
Old Geezer at age 53
wink.gif

Rob t: Do I like the Busa? I bought both bikes within two weeks of each other. Been on the Busa twice (weather is main problem). Still haven't taken out the Honda.

Dep

Welcome...ah yes..i am 52 soon..Busa is what i always wanted
Too much power is just right.."You are now in control of your own destiny"..as it should be..hurrah!!! and be careful..
Ps I know a few folks would who like to own one....but admit freely..I don't know how to control my emotions..would always be pushin' too hard..too bad for them..hehehehe. I can, but difficult at best....8k so far..summer 2002.. Spring is coming..
smiley10.gif

Back