New man cave/garage FIN!

Getn off

Registered
This project officially began (1st deposit down) June if 2018. Bunch of permitting hangups due to easements and a creek in my back yard that they wanted soil samples and such for. 6 months of hell later, construction began. Tried to do everything right as this is our "forever" home. Very lucky that my wife was onboard with this project. In fact, the few times I thought about cutting corners/cost, she told me "no way ur gonna skimp and regret it later!" Yep, a keeper!
Wont bore you with much narative...see pics below!
Only thing left to do is AC- 24k split unit already pre wired, new compressor, hang copper lines on wall, and a new blast cabinet.
Lefts were installed 2 days ago!
I am FN stoked!
Can't wait to tinker on the toys now.
Anyone close, ride over for a beer and check it out!
Troy

24x35x12 tall. 2x6 construction.
Diamond ground floor, 4 coats of epoxy, flakes, 2 coats of a urathan hybrid clear.
full insulation.
New Age cabinets.
50" flat screen with soundbar.
6 speakers in ceiling.
Doors: 1-9x8, 1 18x8 high lift. Both insulated with jack screw LiftMaster 8500s.

Getn off

Registered
Thanks guys. Been a dream to have something remotely close to this for the last 30 years or so! Feel very fortunate to make this happen.
I mean it...anyone that wants to make a pilgrimage or just plain looking for an excuse to ride to central Florida, here's your chance!
Troy

Motonutz916

Registered
Now I just need something else to hang on the wall. Something made of wood. Something super cool. Something that reminds me of this site. Something that all my biker buddy will envy. Someing that may look like a sprocket. Ok, I think Capt gets the hint! Lol
Troy
how about a real rear tailgate with pics of a Busa doing a burnout in a supermoto dragging the toes? To hang on the wall dot-dot-dot

Motonutz916

Registered
I have just such a tailgate. Picture of supermoto dragging my toes, picture of my burnout with nine pounds of air pressure in a drag slick, showing the shrinkle of the wheel wall turning before the rim; Wait but I like it so I can not sell it sorry LOL

04LE

Registered
That's awesome! I dont need to go that big, but I'm slowly starting to clear some dead trees to have mine built. Eventually want to have a side detailing company running.

Congrats on the man cave and an awesome wife!

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Sounds good. Send me a poster and I will frame it and hang it up!
Troy
You just gave me an idea Troy . . why don't you save a pic of each regular oRgster's bike on to a USB drive and have a collation done and printed (large) and then frame it and hang it on the wall of your cool man-cave?
We could have a thread where everyone posts up the very best and favourite pic of their Busa, and then you just save each one!
I'd like to have everyone's Busa on my garage wall, heck . . even on my lounge room wall lol.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickadimas1986