New look

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well it's definately not the standard look is it.... Guys Narcissus wanted to start making a new look for the board and on his own went out and created some new skins. I set a test board up and off he went..... There are more skins, Copper, Black, Red and more to come... I will leave this one as default for awhile... Please help me in telling Narcissus how cool this looks for the site.. There is no way that I could have done this with all the admin and media streaming that I am working on....... So Narcissus let me start by saying thanks for pitching in and helping, it looks awesome... For those out there that think its probably an easy task, its not there is a mixture of HTML, Java, CSS scripts, Photoshop, and CGI....

Thanks Narcissus
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Got a few glitches I'm trying to fix, like the messenger icons and some blended colors. Let me know if anyone catches something or if a skin is hard to read.

There are other skins, but everytime a default is set, the option to change skins in your profile goes away. Bear with me on that one.

thumbs-up.gif

graet idea nd look, however the color scheme does not work for my old eyes.

OK then watch and be amazed... Go to "Your Control Panel" at the top of the screen, then go to Account options. In the center of the screen there is an option to choose your own skin... Play around with them and you can find one that you like.......... See we have options and solutions !!

Ninja Eater get some glasses hahahahahahahhaa

Thanks for the info. black is better red type is harsh white type is good. Yhea cap. i ahve my contacts in today.
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Copper is nice. Better job then some of my Art directors.

Neat job Narcissus!!

You guys know that Narcissus buiilds websites for a living right? He can also do graphics and flash too... If you have work send it to him I sure his prices are reasonable....

Colors and font sizes have been adjusted and I fixed the messenger icons. I'll be making more tweaks as I see fit and based on suggestions.

How much does everyone like the ability to change different skins? I have other schemes in the making. Does anyone have requests? I was going to do the red/black skin and then work on the new talon schemes.

Colors and font sizes have been adjusted and I fixed the messenger icons. I'll be making more tweaks as I see fit and based on suggestions.

How much does everyone like the ability to change different skins? I have other schemes in the making. Does anyone have requests? I was going to do the red/black skin and then work on the new talon schemes.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Great work, I look forward to the Red/Black skin.

Back