New look for the website

Andy

Registered
aktion033.gif

You have been busy haven't you.
I was a little concerned at first, as I thought you had changed the format of the message board, this would be a shame as it is very pleasing on the eye in it's current format, but the rest of the board looks coooooooooooool.

ernaehrung004.gif

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Looks very nice.
aktion035.gif

Just a tip to make it look even cooler, change the FPS to something higher than the default 12. I like 24-30. And set the easing to +100 on the tweens.

That reminds me, I should finish those other skins. A few icons and the other color scheme backgrounds and it's set.
thumbs-up.gif

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Narcissus, absolutely keep working on the skins because we can have several skins on the board, I can flip a switch and all of the members can then choose which skin that they want to use... So by all means keep working. I will probably leave this current skin as the default but if there are members that want other ones they will be able to go to their profile and select which one they want.......

If I have not told a lately thanks for the help

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So credit goes where credit is due Maximum71 has been working on the new website for a while and without his help this website would become stagnate, old and boring. We wanted to make the website where members never really knew what was coming next. We have some pretty neat stuff in the pipe and very soon you all will start to see them flow. Thanks Aaron the site looks great.. Now phase II

Maximum71

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Narcissus, the FPS was set at 20 so I bumped it up to 25. I am working on the finishing touches now. Check back in bout an hour.

Glad you like it. Still learning though but getting better. Next thing is to add SQL and have a better navigation for movies and all those darn photos every one keeps sending in. phew!

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Maximum, it may slow down due to the large area tweens. 25 will be the max FPS, but it can still slow down. Flash is so touchy.

I saw the update so far, the white background on the intro with the masking effect looks awsome. I love it.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

withstupid.gif
IM clueless when it comes to FPS-SQL and tweens, but regardless of what that stuff means, Its guys like you that makes the internet great! keep up the good work and thanks for giving us Busa riders a friendly place to hang out (when were not riding!)
ernaehrung004.gif
aktion035.gif

Maximum71

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
devil.gif
It's awesome to hear from you guys. Thanks for the compliments. You keep coming back and we'll keep improving as the site grows in popularity. I've got some great ideas (I think...) that will come out on the site in the next few weeks. Please keep sending in your pictures and tell us where your from.

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Have you set up a place for those location pics already? I thought someone mentioned the site a while back, but no URL.
wow.gif

Maximum71

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
devil.gif
Narcissus, no world map url just yet. I'm working on it though. When it's ready I will make it one of the site's main features and it will probably be an interactive GUI for people to put their info and upload their pic or just have them e-mail them to me and I do it manually. Dunno.

I'm learning mysql right now but it won't take long for me to figure out how to make it function properly.
sly.gif
Give me bout a week.
devil.gif
maybe two...hahaha

devil.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Billboy777