New Look For Next Year

Dennis

Registered
The slow bike needed paint and I figured I'd lighten it up some. The blue I wanted was too expensive so I went with the Ford Grabber Blue and I like it. I added the R1 wheels with only one rotor, removed the oil cooler, added the fiberglass tank so it sits at 460 pounds with the fuel tank empty. It should be about 470 ready to go on the track. A few minor details are left on this, then I need to finish up the faster bike in the next few weeks and I'll be all ready for spring.
IMG_0061.JPG

I don't stutter. Why is my post here so many times... ? When I tried making it I kept getting an error message. A different one each time... didn't even think it would show up. Anyway. I like it. Maybe not as much as my MANY posts show I do. But it it looks good.

I don't stutter. Why is my post here so many times... ? When I tried making it I kept getting an error message. A different one each time... didn't even think it would show up. Anyway. I like it. Maybe not as much as my MANY posts show I do. But it it looks good.
Same here,must be a gremlin in the system

Same here,must be a gremlin in the system

slow bike.? what is it .and how is it set up . motor etc.. just curious i just added a 80 shot to my other bike.. and trying to get my busa figured out.. i saw the video on the grey bike its moving.
if you dont wanna say on board pm me. thanks .. bike looks great

Blue Bertha went 8.77 last year at 152 and best mph was 154-155. This is stock motor weighing a little under 500 and me weighing 175 suited. It should be 22-25 pounds lighter this year so I'm thinking it should be in the high 8.60's to maybe 8.70. The gearing is soft at 17-45 so the best 60' was only 1.35 with a 1.39 typical. With the stock pan and exhaust underneath I don't want to lower it from where it is and I definitely don't want to be fighting wheelies. Lowered and geared it would go 1.31 - 1.32 in the 60' so low 8.60's would be possible. At any rate, it makes a good bracket bike.

Back