New Look For My Bike

hendrixgr

Registered
Hi.
I decided to refresh my bike a bit but i am not sure of the outcome, in any case any opinion good or bad is welcomed.
In my mind a Hayabusa (peregrine falcon) when turboed should be promoted to an eagle.
Chris

20160401_132840.jpg

"No sir I disagree! Personally not a fan of the decal, and turboed should be kept a sleeper!!"
You are right but now it is done.
In any case it is easy to hide the "turbo" word.
Chris

Last edited:
shudnt u actually have a Turbo before you paint Turbo on it? not feeling the falcon bro. simply looks like a bald eagle.

shudnt u actually have a Turbo before you paint Turbo on it? not feeling the falcon bro. simply looks like a bald eagle.
I think that my original post may be misleading a bit, my bike is a turbo bike, i think that the wastegate is visible before the word "turbo"...
About the eagle yes it is an eagle which i consider the top bird for other than size and power reasons.
Chris

my_mcxpress.jpg

Last edited:
I think it looks cool. I can see the waste gate through the faring but it also would be a good sleeper because of the full exhaust.

I think it looks cool. I can see the waste gate through the faring but it also would be a good sleeper because of the full exhaust.
Hi and thank you for your good words, the reason that made me ask this question here is that i can't decide if i should erase it or not....
Chris

I think if I ever got a turbo I would find a place on the bike to put the phrase ... Warp Drive.... on it...lol
Believe me a turbo Hayabusa even at stage 1 IS a poor man's warp drive if something like that should ever exist.
Chris

Looks good. Though, the falcon is faster than the bald eagle...

Looks good. Though, the falcon is faster than the bald eagle...
Yes you are correct but only in a dive i think not in straight flight (i may be wrong)
Many times i have thought that if i wanted to be something else than human that would be an eagle.
Chris

What turbo system is that? I also didn't see it was boosted until you said something about the wastegate and put the 2nd pic up. That turbo is really tucked in tight. After having a few turbo cars I'm kinda surprised the amount of heat on the hot side doesn't hurt anything or cause problems on these bikes? Thanks for the pictures hendrixgr!

What turbo system is that? I also didn't see it was boosted until you said something about the wastegate and put the 2nd pic up. That turbo is really tucked in tight. After having a few turbo cars I'm kinda surprised the amount of heat on the hot side doesn't hurt anything or cause problems on these bikes? Thanks for the pictures hendrixgr!
Hi it is a McXpress kit with water to air intercooler and 4 additional injectors on the plenum.
The exhaust is not touching the right fairing and it has adequate spacing from the plastics because i have modified the lower back fairing bracket (it is under the bike where the engine ends).
More pics here: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/finally-i-went-turbo.182536/
Chris

IMG_0681.jpg

Back