New logo for the business

ditchdr

Registered
So tell me what yall think,, Of course the black line will not be in it, and i could nt figure out how to save it or email it to my self off this dang computer.

Anyhow, I think it looks good, simple, and will be easy to print on t-shirts as well as for the trucks and trailers

0708091719.jpg

I liked the font you picked. The image just doesn't scream lawn care service to me though. It does remind me of the keys and a kayaking trip I took ???

What other images have you tried so far?

How about something like:

lawn-mower_medium.gif

Please exclude the poor quality here. I had to use paint since I'm at work and that's all I got.

Looks good. As far as the image I think the state flag of SC has a palm tree and moon on it, so I think the image is fine.

how about a picture of you shaving a woman? lol oh wait thats not lawn service, but still a cut is a cut...:rofl:

great logo for a travel agency, it dont see lawncare in it tho. Nicksully has some good one tho

As far as my 2 cents are concerned....cuz I know they matter..... :whistle:

This was not my fave, but it's his biz right....he likes it and that's what matters. I expect a shirt to be thrown in with the package you've yet to mail me. :poke:

I like it...sets itself away from the standard ones to get the attention...could add a slogan, like " I'll work like a sunny beach for you":whistle:

Last edited:
Company Slogan is " Making Charleaston Beautiful One Lawn At A Time"

It still neews some tweking. I am still playing with it tho.

Back